The Theres Nothing To Talk About So Let's Complain Thread

Yankees open at home in the Stadium on Monday, April 4 so that probably played into it as a weekend game wouldn't give the necessary 3 day window unless the match was Friday and being the season opening series, they probably wanted additional prep time for the field
I really hope it rains like a monsoon this weekend and they can't play Monday..... fck'ers.....

I really hope it rains like a monsoon this weekend and they can't play Monday..... fck'ers.....
that's kinda shitty wishing for all the Yankee fans including myself but whatever.

that's kinda shitty wishing for all the Yankee fans including myself but whatever.
My loyalty isn't to the Yankees so I'm sorry but not sorry if their fans, yourself included, are victims of mother nature.
Yes... lets hope for rainouts so when the yankees go OOPS sorry you'll have to play that game away because we need the field... K thanks.
MLB schedules double-headers to take care of rain outs, so I'm not worried.... and frankly, if for some reason NYCFC allowed the Yankees to take a scheduled home game away (probably isn't even legal in their lease), unless we become more opportunistic at home on our cozy field, we may nail down a much-needed win by playing away.

Still No Yes Network on Comcast! Shit Heads!! And David Villa Better Not Win the Hair Madness over My Andrea! Than Last the People that will move my comments to the other threads that may be on these subjects!! This is my Response to This Tread !!

Reactions: joe
Still No Yes Network on Comcast! Shit Heads!! And David Villa Better Not Win the Hair Madness over My Andrea! Than Last the People that will move my comments to the other threads that may be on these subjects!! This is my Response to This Tread !!

I'm team Villa as I have a similar hairstyle to him, we got to stick together but Pirlo deserves it for that lovely head of hair

Reactions: Angela Miller
I'm team Villa as I have a similar hairstyle to him, we got to stick together but Pirlo deserves it for that lovely head of hair
What i like about My Andrea's relationship with Villa is that they have so much in common. I like how they get along with each other from the start when Villa first brought Andrea in the dressing room. There has to be something to Villa that Andrea responds to! Who the Hell Else could talk My Man into the back seat of a convertible on some joy ride around NY with lets say people of some question?? Now Villa Must put a fire up that oh so perfect dairy-aire of Andrea's to learn and speak better English!! Now To End This in Complaint form so that this isn't moved Sanders is Not Fit for the Likes of Players like Villa and my Andrea!! AND WHY ARE THEY MAKING So Much Less Money Than Frank that Never Play's ??

Reactions: Lasker
Looks like we're not the only ones who think matchless week ends blow...........

12938120_10206478960633668_7919973707049116478_n.jpg

No match this weekend + seeing all the mock ups of other team's stadiums and practice facilities in other threads + not winning the March or April giveaways makes me really depressed. :(

Let this be a lesson to all that I have way more skills than anybody realizes....

Even so, there's no reason they couldn't have played - today's weather would never be considered bad for any other sport, and these guys actually get to sit under cover in the dugout for half of each game.... smh....

Reactions: ktdNYCFC