Totti to Cosmos

NickA

Registered
Elite Donor
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
Strong rumors are saying it'll happen and the Cosmos have no problem spending money. As much as I'd love to see him play locally, I'm very torn on seeing the legend finish his career with the Cosmos. Hoping he just retires to be honest.

Reactions: Shane1988
You think Totti would be a one man club, depends if he wants to venture into America for potentially what happens after his career similar to David Villa who planning setting up academies across America after he retires

Strong rumors are saying it'll happen and the Cosmos have no problem spending money. As much as I'd love to see him play locally, I'm very torn on seeing the legend finish his career with the Cosmos. Hoping he just retires to be honest.
Source?

I cant see this happening at all. he would go to some mid-table EPL team for jersey sales alone.
If he came to MLS it would be for the 2nd half of our season and he would come o NYCFC the Last Gladiator of Rome and the Architect both in NYC
Dovrei solo sognare

I cant see this happening at all. he would go to some mid-table EPL team for jersey sales alone.
If he came to MLS it would be for the 2nd half of our season and he would come o NYCFC the Last Gladiator of Rome and the Architect both in NYC
Dovrei solo sognare
I could see it for a few reasons.
  • He wants playing time. To be a big fish in the pond he needs to find a small enough pond.
  • NYC. Some say it's a pretty cool city.
  • Anonymity. I can imagine Pirlo spreading the word of how nice it is to have a balance of love on the one hand and anonymity on the other.
#mobilepost

i thought leicester was his destination? guess cosmos want butt in seats since i heard attendance is not great but thats probably due to the bad weather and i think its all sunday night games

Still crying about this. I went to a game in Olympico a few years ago with my wife and kids on vacation.
I don't speak Italian but there were Totti chants among the crowd as we entered. one of the best experiences of my life
IMG_20131125_144031_969.jpg