Tr Does Chicago

roxfontaine

Level Up
Elite Donor
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jan 7, 2015
I'm Around
Just wanted to give you all the heads up that next month I will be representing you at the Independent Supporters Council Conference in Chicago. Leadership from SGs spanning MLS, NWSL, NASL, USL clubs and more will be in attendance discussing all things supporter related. I'm looking forward to learning as much as I can so I can apply the best practices to provide the best member experience possible.

Director of Membership Andy Drelick will be traveling with me as well. We'll be sure to share some photos from our time in Chi town with you all!

We are continually working on improving in the off-season. Get ready because in 2016... TR is going to show up and show out!

Just wanted to give you all the heads up that next month I will be representing you at the Independent Supporters Council Conference in Chicago.
You're going as the New York SG representative or Third Rail representative?

Just wanted to give you all the heads up that next month I will be representing you at the Independent Supporters Council Conference in Chicago. Leadership from SGs spanning MLS, NWSL, NASL, USL clubs and more will be in attendance discussing all things supporter related. I'm looking forward to learning as much as I can so I can apply the best practices to provide the best member experience possible.

Director of Membership Andy Drelick will be traveling with me as well. We'll be sure to share some photos from our time in Chi town with you all!

We are continually working on improving in the off-season. Get ready because in 2016... TR is going to show up and show out!
When? I think I'll be in Chicago in January.

You're going as the New York SG representative or Third Rail representative?

Lolz.

I'm going as the Third Rail representative. When I say "you", I mean you dues paid Third Rail members. That's why I posted in the NYCFC Third Rail Supporters Group page.

Any information that I have to share with supporters in general will be posted to places for all supporters in general.

When? I think I'll be in Chicago in January.

21st through the 24th.

Reactions: Paul and Goodfella
Lolz.

I'm going as the Third Rail representative. When I say "you", I mean you dues paid Third Rail members. That's why I posted in the NYCFC Third Rail Supporters Group page.

Any information that I have to share with supporters in general will be posted to places for all supporters in general.

21st through the 24th.
Damn, I'll be there the weekend before. Maybe I can "miss my flight"

Hahaha. Hey, if it's worth it...

I know the conference is private but we'll be out on the town pretty regularly. Even beyond that, I'm known to have a shindig or two in a hotel room. lol

What, if any, issues will you bring up on behalf of TR and/or all supporters?

I don't know yet. That will depend on the conversations. They didn't give us any program yet so when I know more, I'll prepare accordingly. Otherwise, I'm just going to listen.

Reactions: CP_Scouse