Tv Deal?

I love Ian Darke. Something about how excited he gets when some scores or has a huge opportunity

Reactions: Kjbert
From Fox Sports we might get Eric Wynalda and those guys doing a few games

Personally, I'm a big fan of Ian Darke who has a contract with ESPN.
Please no, aside the fact I don't think he would do a local team in the us, I find some of his view on what he thinks MLS should be to be annoying.

Remember - Fox owns 80% of YES. I wouldn't be surprised if a Fox team wasn't also the team on YES

Please no Wynalda

Remember - Fox owns 80% of YES. I wouldn't be surprised if a Fox team wasn't also the team on YES

Please no Wynalda
it wont be wynalda he is part of there la announcer team and is involve with the la nasl start up.

John Strong was calling MLS games for NBC, now that NBC lost the MLS contract maybe he still want to call the games and could still work for NBC and YES.

I don't know if I should put this in a new thread but according to Jonathan Tannenwald NYCFC and Yes Network will make an announcement tomorrow at Midtown.

I just saw that lol. I should have waited 5 minutes.

Hopefully they announce additional programming in addition to live matches. Hopefully they also announce an additional OTA partner to cover matches which conflict with Yankees games, instead of scheduling games at crazy times to accommodate YES.

Reactions: Kjbert and Gene
yeah i assume maybe the conflicting games will be on my9 but who knows....on a side note i hate everyone who comments on the mls website lol...everyone is sucking off orlando because of their tv deal and watch once ours is put on there it will be nothing but hate. I hate everybody.

Reactions: Kjbert and Gene
Hopefully they announce additional programming in addition to live matches. Hopefully they also announce an additional OTA partner to cover matches which conflict with Yankees games, instead of scheduling games at crazy times to accommodate YES.
It would be on My9 which is Yes' broadcast/OTA partner.