UEFA Champions League 16/17

Watching the way Napoli plays, makes me think this is what Viera wants NYCFC to look like. Attack, attack, attack and hope the other team doesn't out-score you.

Reactions: Ulrich and JayH
Watching the way Napoli plays, makes me think this is what Viera wants NYCFC to look like. Attack, attack, attack and hope the other team doesn't out-score you.
Contrast that with the Kreis way of defend, defend, defend and hope the other team doesn't score a single goal?

Reactions: NickA
Contrast that with the Kreis way of defend, defend, defend and hope the other team doesn't score a single goal?

Yup. Kries way doesn't work in MLS anymore with better attackers in the league. I'd take the attacking mindset every time. The defenders are so poor it's foolish not to exploit here.

Reactions: adam and Ulrich
A City goal with questions of offside. A questionable yellow on Aguero for diving inside the box versus a red card for the goalkeeper. Falcao and Henry Jr. And no added time despite a handful of yellows and goals.

City 1 - 2 Monaco at the halftime

Spanish refs are sheeeeeeeit

That was one crazy match. I would've said City was done for if you'd asked me early. Glad I watched the whole thing.

Sub, goal. Sub, goal. Juve just put this away.

Reactions: NickA
Boom another for BvB!