UEFA Champions League 16/17

Holy Shit!! Did that just happen. Wow.

Reactions: JayH
Maybe the greatest comeback in all of sports...

But Suarez with a blatant dive in the 90' which should have been his second yellow card for simulation and sending off...

Seriously, the ref fucked PSG

Yeah, a part of me thinks it's so ridiculous that they came back that it feels scripted.
I would think the betting will be scrutinized for large bets placed on Barca. Any sane person would never have bet on them being down 4-0. Maybe somebody takes a small flyer but that's it.

Reactions: JayH
And also FUCK EMERY for playing so negatively. I don't understand why he completely went negative in this game. They had huge success going at Barça in the 1st leg and then decided to park the bus which is suicidal. He should resign. Milan did the same shit a couple year ago. Won 2-0 at San Siro then camped in their own half at Camp Nou and lost 4-0. PSG is not a defensive team so forcing those guys to defend for 90 mins against the best offense in soccer was foolish.

And also FUCK EMERY for playing so negatively. I don't understand why he completely went negative in this game. They had huge success going at Barça in the 1st leg and then decided to park the bus which is suicidal. He should resign. Milan did the same shit a couple year ago. Won 2-0 at San Siro then camped in their own half at Camp Nou and lost 4-0. PSG is not a defensive team so forcing those guys to defend for 90 mins against the best offense in soccer was foolish.
Playing an open game at the Camp Nou is what's suicidal. As a Madrid fan you should know that pretty well. The way to beat Barca at the Camp Nou is to play defensively, hit them on the counter and hope they fuck up the few chances they get.

Shakespeare with another masterpiece as he sends Leicester to the Elite Eight of the Champions League with a 2-0 win over Sevilla, 3-2 on aggregate.

EDIT: Elite Eight is a trademark of the NCAA.

Reactions: mgarbowski and JayH
Wouldn't it be hilarious if Leicester won Champions League and got relegated in the same year?
Between the CL money and the parachute funds, they could spend ridiculously and kill it in the Championship for a year before popping back up.

Reactions: SoupInNYC and adam