Update Tefu Mashamaite Cb -- Signed W/ Another Club

for what it is worth, his fifa ratings are beast. a 78 standing tackle? say whattttt. rated a better tackler than omar gonzalez….I know this has absolutely nothing to do with real life what so ever, but my fifa team gonna be stacked doe.

Many of his former Kaizer Chiefs teammates have said he was the hardest tackler in the team. But he's also one of the cleanest tacklers, not dirty.

Averages are deceptive because we have a few star players paid 20-30 times what the other players make. But lots of players in the 50-250/yr range. I understand Tefu was looking to double his wage. I would think if he is an upgrade for us that a 200k salary would be possible.

Just been doing some research and in fact it's more likely Tefu was earning around R180 000 a month ($180 000 a year) at Chiefs and wanted double that (closer to $400 000 a year) – although I'm still hopeful that the new adventure and the opportunity to further his studies in the States means he will accept less from NYCFC. I don't think the terms will be a problem, just wanted to clarify the wage issue.

Reactions: FootyLovin
I like the call and response chant:

Poku!
Tefu!

Poku!
Tefu!

I could see doing that for like 20 minutes. Non stop. Good times.

300.winfrey.oprah.lc.111109.jpg
Uma-Thurman-Brazilian-Blowout-3.jpg

Is there any doubt Mashamaite is going to be inked tomorrow? There's absolutely no way he can be worse than Watson-Siriboe, gotta sign the guy.

Would love to hear about Mena too. Get some competition and depth in here.
I'll pay for my season tickets again or buy 2 more if it will help this happen. I know they don't need my money, but I'll give it to them if it gets us another CB.

But how about our two new fullbacks!!! I thought Iraola played very well in first half, then ANGELINO!!!!! He was amazing in the second half, his pace and his flair and creativity!!!

Is there any doubt Mashamaite is going to be inked tomorrow? There's absolutely no way he can be worse than Watson-Siriboe, gotta sign the guy.

Would love to hear about Mena too. Get some competition and depth in here.

Tefu's agent is back in South Africa sorting out his international clearance, etc. before NYCFC will put an offer on the table. Hoping to have more news later today. From what I've heard, he'll almost certainly be signed.