USMNT Talk

Will the USMNT game against T&T be broadcast anywhere other than an online stream?

(Plz don't post links to streams)

I caught the last 15 minutes or so of the US game and was very disappointed with what I saw.

We looked like the less threatening side dispite having the ball for 13 of those 15 minutes. If a Trinidad player hadn't been so selfish as to turn and wildly shoot wide of the net they might have scored. They had 5 bodies in the box all this guy had to do was pick one out. Thankfully he spun and shot wide. After that we held possession to the whistle.

I was also ready to break the TV when I saw Jozy stroll towards a long ball, only to be outworked by a Trinidad defender who was 30 yards away when the pass was played. I don't understand the lack of effort in the final 15 minutes.

Reactions: Paul
I caught the last 15 minutes or so of the US game and was very disappointed with what I saw.

We looked like the less threatening side dispite having the ball for 13 of those 15 minutes. If a Trinidad player hadn't been so selfish as to turn and wildly shoot wide of the net they might have scored. They had 5 bodies in the box all this guy had to do was pick one out. Thankfully he spun and shot wide. After that we held possession to the whistle.

I was also ready to break the TV when I saw Jozy stroll towards a long ball, only to be outworked by a Trinidad defender who was 30 yards away when the pass was played. I don't understand the lack of effort in the final 15 minutes.
Nothing wrong with an away draw against a good CONCACAF team. But, mhy bench wood, why not start morris. I'm a long time JK supporter but he has gotten into the same rut Bradley did, playing HIS guys even when they look bad, over younger guys. Team needs to move on from Jozy and Jones, Two guys right in the middle of the field that really suck.

Reactions: EganSoccerWords
but he has gotten into the same rut Bradley did, playing HIS guys even when they look bad, over younger guys.
_1360849711.gif

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
Nothing wrong with an away draw against a good CONCACAF team. But, mhy bench wood, why not start morris. I'm a long time JK supporter but he has gotten into the same rut Bradley did, playing HIS guys even when they look bad, over younger guys. Team needs to move on from Jozy and Jones, Two guys right in the middle of the field that really suck.
I didn't see the whole game. Maybe we played better during the first 74 minutes of the game and just couldn't make a breakthrough. I heard that zardes botched two golden chances. Is that true? I also read on bleacher report that Dempsey was missed. Thoughts?

I didn't see the whole game. Maybe we played better during the first 74 minutes of the game and just couldn't make a breakthrough. I heard that zardes botched two golden chances. Is that true? I also read on bleacher report that Dempsey was missed. Thoughts?
I didn't watch it, I don't have Bein. I just read reports on the game, my comments are more in general for the past year or so.

Only win by 5 versus St. Vincents? Only tie at T&T? How about put Mix in the starting 11.

I wouldn't put jozy and jj in same category. One had a good run but is now at an age that pretty much precludes him from playing the next WC. Time to move on. The other has had an up and down run of form of late but is still young and one of the most prolific goal scorers in US history. He should still be considered one of if not the top option until someone else shows consistency to supplant him. Woods is creeping up on that ...

One was on a platter. 98% should have gone in. The other was a really good opportunity but more of the 40% variety. Still he absolutely should have been on the board.

That said Zarses is young and has had a great year for the team. Keep playing him and letting him grow.

Reactions: Paul and Z4CH3B99
So based on FIFA rankings, these should be the buckets for the Copa Centenario:

Top Seeds: USA, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina
2nd Seeds: Chile, Colombia, Uruguay, Ecuador
3rd Seeds: Costa Rica, Paraguay, Peru, Jamaica
4th Seeds: Panama, Bolivia, Haiti, Venezuela

Possible USA Group of Death: USA, Chile, Costa Rica, any #4
Possible USA "Fix Is In " Group: USA, Ecuador, Jamaica (revenge!), Haiti

Possible Overall Group of Death: Argentina, Chile, Costa Rica, any #4

I'm pulling for USA/Brazil quarterfinal at MetLife. I simply can not imagine what Douglas Costa, Oscar, Willian, Neymar and Hulk will do to the US backline.