USMNT Talk

What the fucking fuck is Graham Zusi, Clown Shoes and pussy Ream doing in our back line in a WCQ?

Goddamn. Juergen never played a lineup this shit, I don't think. We are pretty much devoid of any talent other than CP.

BeIn if you have it. Also Telemundo47 but only in Spanish with no SAP, but at least everyone in NY should have it.
Also, it's on that free tv mobile app, go90 or something like that. Seth Seth

But you're probably better off not watching this shit lineup.

BeIn if you have it. Also Telemundo47 but only in Spanish with no SAP, but at least everyone in NY should have it.
Thanks. Don't have BeIn, alas. Will consider watching it in Spanish but that's a tough sell for a match that'll go until midnight. Also alas.

Yeah, well, that may be the third (and final?) alas.
You can watch on your phone for free, though. So someone else can be here to lament how we lose this match by playing dogshit players that anyone can see suck.

Reactions: Seth
Reactions: Seth and Paul
So, uh, is it just me who can't find it or is this game not going to be on TV?

Watching it on BeIn sports...think
it's on Telemundo too.

You're only missing Bradley soft touch passes to Panama

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
Well, that first half was at turns both glorious and horrifying.

And that Pulisic fellow is pretty good.

Tied 1-1.

Why no cameron? Zusi sucks.

Comments on reddit saying Cameron was a late scratch but I don't know the source.

Either way the Zusi at RB experiment is absurd. Regardless of the current injuries I can't understand how it's possible that out of all the USMNT eligible right backs in the world our best current option is taking a fringe national team RW/RM and converting them to a RB at 30 years old?!?! Seriously WTF.

Well, that first half was at turns both glorious and horrifying.

And that Pulisic fellow is pretty good.

Tied 1-1.
I mean damn. No reps when I give you an app to watch the game. You are trying to rile me.

Reactions: Seth
Are we still going to win the world cup?
Tom, don't be obtuse. No one said that.

We did all want to qualify. And maybe, without a rash of injuries, Bruce will play better players going forward

But this lineup and roster, even given limitations he couldn't change, was pretty terrible. At least we got a point. And I unfortunately had to be proven right in my stringent, if not unique, belief that zusi and ream are NYCFC 15 bad - gonzo is 16 bad but mentAlly 15 bad.

Reactions: SoupInNYC and Seth
Comments on reddit saying Cameron was a late scratch but I don't know the source.

Either way the Zusi at RB experiment is absurd. Regardless of the current injuries I can't understand how it's possible that out of all the USMNT eligible right backs in the world our best current option is taking a fringe national team RW/RM and converting them to a RB at 30 years old?!?! Seriously WTF.
Quad strain it looks like. We could make a great lineup with all of our injuried players. I think Arena really messed up not brimg chandler into camp. He could have played this game. Arriola looked 10x better.

Jones was worthless past his sell by date last night. Moving Pulisic to incorporate Jones was the biggest mistake next to Zusi being out there. And how many hacks to Pulisics ankles does it take for a card?

As much as the back line was cobbled together from Misfit Toy rejects, you can at least blame it on injuries that apparently kept arising even as the game approached, and (I hope) temporary insanity on the part of Arena. But continuing to pair Jones and Bradley is the definition of chronic stupidity, spanning multiple coaches. Even Matt Doyle has figured this out. And fuck those hacks from Panama and that Mexican ref who enabled them.

Last edited: