USMNT Talk

So if we get Pirlo - how much will his presence and skills rub off on Mix and how much will the USMNT benefit? lot of ifs there ...

Hadn't even thought about the USMNT side of it. Even better.

U-23's playing Holland right now on BeIn sports. They're up 2-1 in the 30th minute

Not staying up for this one. Getting up early to catch it before work.

Beer, it's what's for breakfast.

Zalalem just joined the team right before the U-20 World Cup. I read an article on ESPN FC when the manager of the team stated that he wanted to ease Zalalem into the team because it might harm the continuity that they've built leading up to the constitution.

Zalalem just joined the team right before the U-20 World Cup. I read an article on ESPN FC when the manager of the team stated that he wanted to ease Zalalem into the team because it might harm the continuity that they've built leading up to the constitution.
Um, if you watched this match, you will have no doubt. He's integrated.

He and Hyndman and Rubin are fun to watch. They are not quite like anyone the US has ever produced. I don't actually mind when we have foreign players, but it bodes well for the US that all three of those guys came up playing in the US, not in a foreign system.

You put those 3 with Green and Morris, and our Olympic team's attack is looking STRONG.

GenuineInsignificantGoshawk.gif

PinkHoarseJellyfish.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Paul and Z4CH3B99
US showing again why Qatar shouldn't host the WC their teams suck haha

Mix not in the lineup:

-------------Guzan-
-------Alvarado-Brooks
Chandler--------------Shea--
-------Morales---Beckerman---
--------------Bradley------------
Zardes----johannsson--Johnson

BTW, that looks like 3 DMs to me. JK is scared.