What Game Are You Most Excited About?

Just because we enter the league the same season doesn't mean we're rival. Besides RB everything else will have to develop on the pitch. Orlando is desperate to create some rivalry out of thin air with us so they can feel more important than they actually are.

Both entering the league at same time, both have huge name DP's. Make sense no? They also have some pretty loyal fans that I am sure will make the trip up.

The impression I get is that Orlando fans (and their FO) want to build or force a rivalry with us for those reasons as well as them being bitter over us stealing the limelight from them with bigger signings, a bigger city, etc. The vast majority of NYCFC fans seem like they couldn't care less about Orlando. Personally I'm all for the local derby and regional rivalries, but a rivalry with Orlando just because they entered the league at the same time? Why should I care?

Just because we enter the league the same season doesn't mean we're rival. Besides RB everything else will have to develop on the pitch. Orlando is desperate to create some rivalry out of thin air with us so they can feel more important than they actually are.
Orlando is the mouse coming to a zoo with lions and bears and shit

Fair enough. I think Kaka plus coming in at the same time make it a little rival. Plus it will be one of the cheaper places for an away match. Jetblue is real cheap to ORL.

Reactions: CP_Scouse
Kaka is a huge signing too, as big as Villa and bigger the Lampard. IMO We'll see. I was just looking at rivals besides the obvious Northeast.

But they're moving to fast with the stadium designs. Its too big. Their fanbase is small, lets face it. Orlando ist really a city. They should wait till they get a bigger fan base

Bigger isn't bad if you want to host USMNT matches and Friendlies. They have the tourism infrastructure to make it a good destination.

Bigger isn't bad if you want to host USMNT matches and Friendlies. They have the tourism infrastructure to make it a good destination.
What tourist would want to see an orlando match? I can understand an nycfc match bc its NY. but not orlando

I am sure many family type fans would love to work in an away match while on vacation with the kids. Lets say we are playing down there its a much easier sell to the wife if we bring the whole family. Just my 2 cents. Not to mention the Trade Shows and stuff that happens down there.

As long as they crush the sugary water sponsored team from across the Hudson I'll be happy.

Orlando, I just want to see Kaka play, yeah he's getting older , but he's still Kaka. Have to give respect where respect is due.