Who Do You Want In The Dispersal Draft Tomorrow?

Which former Goat do you want to see in blue?

• Total voters
The way this is going at the moment, we may well have a chance at a decent second pick.

Reactions: Drainyoo
Just taking a wild uniformed guess, but perhaps NYCFC just saw too much upside with Dunn as compared to others.

EG: Delgado, Rivera, Jean-Baptiste (injuries) or Reo-Coker ($$$)

My guess is they were going to pick Kennedy, and Dunn was an 'I guess" backup.

Reactions: Kjbert and Gene
Just taking a wild uniformed guess, but perhaps NYCFC just saw too much upside with Dunn as compared to others.

EG: Delgado, Rivera, Jean-Baptiste (injuries) or Reo-Coker ($$$)
Very true. He is cheap and young. Whereas the other players are older, more expensive and have little upside. This move makes sense, but it's not as exciting as getting a known player who is expected to start right away!

Reactions: CP_Scouse and Gene
Well its probably going to cause more controversy but evidently this is a matter solely down to Kreis. To point out the somewhat obvious we know he's not an idiot and presumably will explain his reasoning this evening. Or maybe MLS should do deeper research as Kreis appears to have done. As for MLS logic evidently isn't a factor (as noted in some recent comments)

I guess there was a chance in hell after all...

Reactions: Kjbert
B21a3bDIQAALY2f.jpg

Well, i'm not against a young prospect Kreis thought had potential, can't say I know enough about him to comment though.

This is a really odd pick. Not sure I like it.

There isn't much to pick from. Kennedy was picked and NYCFC probably figured they need to pick someone, so they went with a cheap young kid. If he pans out, huge reward. If he doesn't small price to pay.

I'm gonna trust Kreis on this. From everything I've heard and researched Jason Kreis is the MLS equivalent to Greg Popovich (NBA head coach, San Antonio Spurs). They don't acquire stars, they acquire unknowns and develop them into stars. Matthew Dunn is most likely a player Kreis will groom for the future

Well Kennedy is still in play FC Dallas won't keep 3 keepers. Someone is getting traded.