Will this effect us? (Yankees Ticketing issue)

You know what? just checked the account manager and I didn't see the print at home 14 days before the match text anymore. I think they have changed the policy.

That brings it back to the point about the yankees and stubhub no?
I don't really know. We're reading tea leaves. Incompetence? Silent protest? If they intend to limit out ability to print I don't think they'd be shy about saying so. Or maybe they would because of all the negative feedback the Yankees got. I don't really know.

Reactions: Rand
I emailed about it today and received the rather alarming reply that they don't know whether it will be available or whether they will go to mobile only. I assume it has to do with Yankees/stubhub negotiations. Very poor communication from the club in my opinion.

I emailed about it today and received the rather alarming reply that they don't know whether it will be available or whether they will go to mobile only. I assume it has to do with Yankees/stubhub negotiations. Very poor communication from the club in my opinion.
Thanks for the news, and ugh. I just emailed and asked how I can gift 2 of my tickets to a charity without any paper option? I'll report the answer. I've already made the promise and don't want to renege.

I've also been unable to print my ticket for Sunday and have been waiting ticket master reply to email. Never done Mobile tickets before would rather not but guess might be forced to.

sorry if this is a stupid question but can't STHs just use their cards? the ones that came on the lanyard?

I assume you might print to give the tickets away or I guess use mobile if you didn't feel like bringing the card.

sorry if this is a stupid question but can't STHs just use their cards? the ones that came on the lanyard?

I assume you might print to give the tickets away or I guess use mobile if you didn't feel like bringing the card.
You answered your own question. There are other situations where printing is helpful as well.

My rep Doug called me in response to my email inquiry about this. While on the phone I asked him a bunch of related questions, and I'll put it all here, even though some of these issues were covered in different threads I think. Note that none of this is written down by the club. By that I don't mean to suggest they're lying but if you get a different experience than what I put down here you can't really point to this as binding on anyone, so just take it as guidance.
  • I was assured the ticket policy is unchanged, and the Print and Transfer options are not being removed. He said they are working with Ticketmaster on a new ticket template which is holding things up for Game 2.
  • I asked about some issues relating to mobile entry. First, I was told downloading mobile entry passes does not invalidate the associated card. Using either the card or mobile pass does invalidate the other.
  • Mobile entry earns the same City points as cards.
  • Mobile entry counts for the perfect attendance bonuses announced last week.
  • The City Point chart with the different game categories has finally been updated. Sunday is Category A 50 points, and Friday Orlando is B 75 points.
In response to my inquiry about the raffle donation they will send me a pair of regular tickets which is very nice and appreciated.

I cannot answer for why Lasker Lasker was told something else yesterday. I'll also tag Gotham Gator Gotham Gator as I know he was interested in the mobile ticket issues.

Last edited:
I emailed Marcella, who is the person that receives the messages you can send thru the contact us, option on the account manager, this morning to see where they are with the print at home option. So I'll let ya know what i hear from her.

My rep Doug called me in response to my email inquiry about this. While on the phone I asked him a bunch of related questions, and I'll put it all here, even though some of these issues were covered in different threads I think. Note that none of this is written down by the club. By that I don't mean t suggest they're lying but if you get a different experience than what I put down here you can't really point to this as binding on anyone, so just take it as guidance.
  • I was assured the ticket policy is unchanged, and the Print and Transfer options are not being removed. He said they are working with Ticketmaster on a new ticket template which is holding things up for Game 2.
  • I asked about some issues relating to mobile entry. First, I was told downloading mobile entry passes does not invalidate the associated card. Using either the card or mobile pass does invalidate the other.
  • Mobile entry earns the same City points as cards.
  • Mobile entry counts for the perfect attendance bonuses announced last week.
  • The City Point chart with the different game categories has finally been updated. Sunday is Category A 50 points, and Friday Orlando is B 75 points.
In response to my inquiry about the raffle donation they will send me a pair of regular tickets which is very nice and appreciated.

I cannot answer for why Lasker Lasker was told something else yesterday. I'll also tag Gotham Gator Gotham Gator as I know he was interested in the mobile ticket issues.

Thanks for the detailed follow up. The email did say that they hoped to have an answer by the weekend, so perhaps they know more now. Or maybe your rep is closer to the process and knows more for that reason. Another way to reconcile the different answers would be if my rep was referring to not knowing whether the new tickets would be ready by Friday, so there was a possibility that that game might be mobile only and others unaffected. At any rate, thanks for getting better answers.

Reactions: mgarbowski
I can't currently access my ticket. I bought with print at home but it will let me view the receipt which is explicitly not the actual ticket but it won't bring me to a page to print the ticket or to switch to mobile option. I so far have had no reply from ticket master. Sent them message though the help option on their site yesterday.

Was told by ticket master that Yankee stadium not taking print at home paper tickets for any events.

At the risk of sounding technologically impaired can anyone explain what precisely the mobile ticket looks like? I'm afraid of holding up the wrong thing and holding up the line. I'd presume it would have bar code to scan which what I initially pulled up did not

Was told by ticket master that Yankee stadium not taking print at home paper tickets for any events.

At the risk of sounding technologically impaired can anyone explain what precisely the mobile ticket looks like? I'm afraid of holding up the wrong thing and holding up the line. I'd presume it would have bar code to scan which what I initially pulled up did not

Yep, that's exactly what it looks like. If you've ever used an airline mobile boarding pass, it looks exactly like that.
I have individual game tickets for Sunday and up until today they had showed up as print at home until now where I can access the mobile ones (through the TM app too)

Based on this I just emailed my rep yet again because it's ridiculous. Everyone is getting a different story from different reps. NYCFC and Ticketmaster need to sort this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gene

If you don't mind me asking are you a STH or do you have single game tickets for Sunday? I ask because the team sold and emailed me 2 ticket back in the beginning of February with the instructions to print them out.