Yankee Stadium Matchday Megathread

Matsui's first home game has snow involved. I forget if it had just snowed, or if it was snowing. I just remember that because Matsui hit a Grand Slam that game.

Matsui's first home game has snow involved. I forget if it had just snowed, or if it was snowing. I just remember that because Matsui hit a Grand Slam that game.
Hideki's GS was 2003 and it didn't snow that day , it snowed the day before.

Jazz is an integral part of the history of the city. I'd love this. Heck, imagine some horn section of a SO makin some noise... I think that'd be so cool.

Reactions: LostAnvil and Gene

What do you guys think of the way SKC incorporates drums? I thought they had a trumpet, too, but I guess not.

does anyone know a place right by the stadium that rents out lockers? i have to pick up a few things from the YS store for my little cousins but don't feel like walking around with them all day and worrying about someone taking it if i put it down

does anyone know a place right by the stadium that rents out lockers? i have to pick up a few things from the YS store for my little cousins but don't feel like walking around with them all day and worrying about someone taking it if i put it down
There are some guys that hang around the stadium playing instruments collecting money in their guitar cases that I'm sure are trustworthy and will look after brand new merchandise for you.

Reactions: LionNYC and BxLio91

Most people were "breathing easy" and "calmed down" despite the initial images overreaction. Problem is some images go viral but unfortunately the bigger picture does not. NYCFC and Yankee executives have said it would look better and it does. As if there was ever a chance in hell of the game being postponed (other than that strike which was an altogether different issue)

Does anyone know if the team will be practicing public before the game anywhere?

Would imagine an open public training session is rock bottom on tomorrows priorities (or todays in the case of UK) if that's what you're suggesting.