You'll Never Walk Alone (in The Bronx): Lfc Discussion

Not sure if you're joking or not but he's a striker.... "to sign 'striker' Danny Ings"

Also, Brenda should have been sacked along with Marsh and Pascoe. What kind of manager lets that happen and doesn't fall on the sword too?

What do you guys think about this whole Sterling fiasco?
Fiasco? He wants to leave in order to win trophies. Liverpool currently can't offer him the best opportunity to do that. He's got a better chance at about 4 clubs in England. He won't go abroad. He'll end up at City

Sterling should fuck off. If he thinks he's too big for the club, send him abroad to the highest bidder.
It's not about being bigger than the club, it's about wanting to win things. He's better off leaving Liverpool. Rodgers is being exposed and I'd be surprised if he lasts the season

It's not about being bigger than the club, it's about wanting to win things. He's better off leaving Liverpool. Rodgers is being exposed and I'd be surprised if he lasts the season
The only things Brendan Rodgers ever did well was get Swansea promoted to the premiership. He's been a lousy manager at Liverpool up to this point.

Reactions: FirstTeamer
Fiasco? He wants to leave in order to win trophies. Liverpool currently can't offer him the best opportunity to do that. He's got a better chance at about 4 clubs in England. He won't go abroad. He'll end up at City
All the banter back and forth between the club, Sterling, and former players/pundits about what to do about his future.

All the banter back and forth between the club, Sterling, and former players/pundits about what to do about his future.
Funny how the Liverpool dominated media have nothing negative to say about players when they leave their clubs to play for Liverpool. Where was the outrage when Liverpool signed half of Southampton last summer?

The only things Brendan Rodgers ever did well was get Swansea promoted to the premiership. He's been a lousy manager at Liverpool up to this point.
Fans of every other club think he's doing an excellent job !
Unfortunately not likely to make Xmas before klopp replaces him

Fans of every other club think he's doing an excellent job !
Unfortunately not likely to make Xmas before klopp replaces him
Klopp ain't gonna make a come back to coach Liverpool. No way he'd get enough money from them to come back so soon.

Klopp ain't gonna make a come back to coach Liverpool. No way he'd get enough money from them to come back so soon.
Think he said he would go there.
Rumours at the moment Liverpool in negotiations for a middle east take over.

Are you sure that the American owners are going to sell? How much money are we talking here? I haven't heard anything on this subject, but I'm not a Liverpool fan.

Are you sure that the American owners are going to sell? How much money are we talking here? I haven't heard anything on this subject, but I'm not a Liverpool fan.
Not sure on anything but its a rumour that's doing the rounds in the last few days in the UK.
Ffpr rules are set to change shortly and Liverpool could be one of the clubs to benefit

What?! You mean the (once) GREAT Liverpool are going to get a rich sugar daddy? I thought their name only could afford them all the worlds top players and only City and Chelsea were money clubs.

Reactions: Z4CH3B99
Not sure on anything but its a rumour that's doing the rounds in the last few days in the UK.
Ffpr rules are set to change shortly and Liverpool could be one of the clubs to benefit
I don't really believe any of the stories that come out of the UK's tabloids. They're often times far fetched and very wrong.

What?! You mean the (once) GREAT Liverpool are going to get a rich sugar daddy? I thought their name only could afford them all the worlds top players and only City and Chelsea were money clubs.
You can't forget to add Man U to the list of money teams. Don't let their faux academy facade fool you.

Would be somewhat ironic as they are very quick with blood on your hands / human rights etc every time city are mentioned.if they ended up with middle eastern owners.

I don't really believe any of the stories that come out of the UK's tabloids. They're often times far fetched and very wrong.
Its not coming out in the tabloids its coming out on the Liverpool forums they seem to think they are in negotiations with a qatari consortium or such like