2016 Mls Jersey Thread

I wish I could like this 4 times cause that was hilarious! We should have done this for the new away kit! I could see RJ, Poku, Tommy Mac, and Mullins having a good time read our mean tweets XD
I think our ownership, FO, and social media team all take themselves too seriously to ever do anything like this.

I think someone on the Columbus design team really likes Sponge Bob ice cream bars.
image.jpeg

This jersey is a template jersey. Exact same as the RSL jersey. They have pinstripes as well.

This jersey is a template jersey. Exact same as the RSL jersey. They have pinstripes as well.
It may go back to sales numbers. Teams that actually sell a threshold of jerseys get a larger range of design options - i.e. bespoke. I cannot imagine RB ever sells more than a handful of jerseys to anybody besides the die-hards and a small assortment of kids. It's just not a classy jersey to ever wear away from a game so it has limited usefulness.

Reactions: Schwallacus
Seattle's new third kit is amazing. This is exactly what I wanted for NYCFC, except city blue trim. I love when teams go with the monochrome badge.

tyrone%20mears%20(blue).jpg

Very nice. And a 3rd kit. Does that mean we could have a 3rd kit too?

Seattle's new third kit is amazing. This is exactly what I wanted for NYCFC, except city blue trim. I love when teams go with the monochrome badge.

tyrone%20mears%20(blue).jpg

The textured look is nice for fans wearing it casually but it seems like it will look kind of bland on the field. I didn't think I'd be saying this but I think our secondary is a better look.

Reactions: Goodfella