2017 Jersey Thread

Your Choice for the 2017 Primary Jersey Neckline...

• A

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • B

Votes: 17 21.0%
  • C

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • D

Votes: 44 54.3%

• Total voters
Need the shoulders and a 26" waist. That thing tapers below the chest. Makes me wonder if they're back to the 2015 sizing where you'd need to go up a size with the authentic, or if they're using the 2016 "normal" sizing and placed it on a jacked mannequin?
The inconsistency is so annoying. Year one I excitedly put on my new authentic, and my wife told me that it would be best if I exchanged it for a size up (I didn't even ask her if it made me look fat), and the sized up fit perfectly. Year two I excitedly put on my new authentic sized up, and it was way too big. Going forward I'm going to resist the release day order and wait to try it on first.

The inconsistency is so annoying. Year one I excitedly put on my new authentic, and my wife told me that it would be best if I exchanged it for a size up (I didn't even ask her if it made me look fat), and the sized up fit perfectly. Year two I excitedly put on my new authentic sized up, and it was way too big. Going forward I'm going to resist the release day order and wait to try it on first.
That story sounds eerily familiar.....

Reactions: JayH
Not random at all..... they are the suspension cables of the GW Bridge connecting NYC & New Jersey.

They can enjoy that when they're stuck on the GWB traffic coming to NYC

Need the shoulders and a 26" waist. That thing tapers below the chest. Makes me wonder if they're back to the 2015 sizing where you'd need to go up a size with the authentic, or if they're using the 2016 "normal" sizing and placed it on a jacked mannequin?
They almost certainly have it clipped behind the back with clothes pins/small a-clamps. Old school fashion photography trick to give clothes a form fitting/tapered look.

Is it the NYC monogram again? I think it might be the NYC flag (like Portland's).
Might be. I have no idea, no knowledge, no guesses, and no reasonable insight. And despite my post, I don't really have a lot of cares about it so long as it's reasonably different (ie, not a total copy) of MCFC's shirt. My only sincere request is to get a star above the badge.

Might be. I have no idea, no knowledge, no guesses, and no reasonable insight. And despite my post, I don't really have a lot of cares about it so long as it's reasonably different (ie, not a total copy) of MCFC's shirt. My only sincere request is to get a star above the badge.
usmnt-badge.jpg

I agree with other people's comments, I wish there was something NYC on the front of the kit. We have the boroughs on the neckline but that's not seen on the field. I would prefer an NYC flag on the bottom corner, or maybe on the back top part of the kit.

I thought that the borough names were going to be printed behind the neck on the OUTSIDE of the collar. Isn't that what the vote was for?

Ok let's stop giving them ideas so it ends up sounding cooler than it was.
Oh, if anything I think them being suspension cables is a back-handed slap to the face because it highlights that the team is in New Jersey.

Reactions: Goodfella
This MUFC concept is pretty much exactly what I wanted to see NYCFC go with. Love the collar style.

cB9Zk13.jpg

Delta isn't going to be their sponsor. Etihad Airways is the airline for MLS, so that takes up the category. Unless, Delta would be the domestic airline category, still competition internationally though.

And I hate the button collar.

Reactions: JCMore