2017 Jersey Thread

Your Choice for the 2017 Primary Jersey Neckline...

• A

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • B

Votes: 17 21.0%
  • C

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • D

Votes: 44 54.3%

• Total voters
Honestly, I think they look like t-shirts and not jerseys. Why screw with something that's already so clean an mostly iconic? Dark accents on a light shirt almost always look horrible. And the V-neck is just yuck. Swing and a miss.

Honestly, I think they look like t-shirts and not jerseys. Why screw with something that's already so clean an mostly iconic? Dark accents on a light shirt almost always look horrible. And the V-neck is just yuck. Swing and a miss.

Agree on the v-neck. It looks like one of those cuts that just make it look a few sizes too big. In some of those pics Villa looks like he borrowed it from PV.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
Where do you see that? Description says
  • Heat-sealed adidas ® logo on right chest
nevermind. saw roxfontaine post.
new-york-city-fc-2017-home-kit-5.jpg

Looks like a pub-league shirt

Will probably look better a) not-so-unflattering angle and b) with the BMO sponsorship logo. Though the neckline on this one (and the Philadelphia one) are puzzling.

Will probably look better a) not-so-unflattering angle and b) with the BMO sponsorship logo. Though the neckline on this one (and the Philadelphia one) are puzzling.
Didn't even notice the weird neckline on the Union jersey until you said that. Doesn't look great...

Reactions: Kjbert
Should have made it out of beaver pelts like the good ol' days up there.
When I visited Montreal 15-20 years ago I stopped in the BMO headquarters, which had a little museum in the lobby. One of the items on display was a check written on beaver skin. Just think about the level of trust that takes. You're out in the wild and come across some guy you never met and might likely never see again. He wants something you have, and hands you apiece of beaver skin on which he scratches out his signature, a dollar amount, and account number, with the promise that some weeks later when you get to the city the Bank of Montreal will give you money. And it worked.

When I visited Montreal 15-20 years ago I stopped in the BMO headquarters, which had a little museum in the lobby. One of the items on display was a check written on beaver skin. Just think about the level of trust that takes. You're out in the wild and come across some guy you never met and might likely never see again. He wants something you have, and hands you apiece of beaver skin on which he scratches out his signature, a dollar amount, and account number, with the promise that some weeks later when you get to the city the Bank of Montreal will give you money. And it worked.
Not too many quality control or security features with that....

Reactions: Kjbert and JayH