2019 Schedule Thread

Lawyers of the Forum:

A season ticket box contains individually marked tickets, including price, for regular season home games and well as potential playoff home games. Should the amount charged to an individual for those potential home playoff games be higher than the stated price on the tickets, what should the season ticket holder do?

Reactions: Kjbert
Holy crap on a stick, Delta is relegated to field level behind home plate 40 yards from the corner. They don't even open those seats at Yankee Stadium for soccer games they suck so hard. Not happy at all. Might opt out.

Holy crap on a stick, Delta is relegated to field level behind home plate 40 yards from the corner. They don't even open those seats at Yankee Stadium for soccer games they suck so hard. Not happy at all. Might opt out.
Yeah, I saw that. Not good. Perhaps Citi Field doesn't have the equivalent of those kinds of seats. I just don't know.

You should opt out and pick something fun.

[/QUOTE]

I would call and ask if you can pick different seats now and still get the founding member price. Can't hurt...

I would call and ask if you can pick different seats now and still get the founding member price. Can't hurt...
[/QUOTE]
Thanks. I already emailed my rep to start that conversation.

ETA: something is off the the Quote coding.

Thanks. I already emailed my rep to start that conversation.

ETA: something is off the the Quote coding.
[/QUOTE]

NYCFC_Dan NYCFC_Dan?
[/QUOTE]
The quote codes in your post are messed up.

Anyone know when we will find out which days our games will be? Will all of that be determined once the seedings are set on 10/6? Or do we have to wait for each playoff round to end to know which date the next match will be?

Anyone know when we will find out which days our games will be? Will all of that be determined once the seedings are set on 10/6? Or do we have to wait for each playoff round to end to know which date the next match will be?
They have not said but I expect they want flexibility and will decide round by round.

I have a prior engagement on 10/24. Has anyone asked if they can only purchase the second game?

And I have 3 tickets, can I only pick up 2?

Soooo I wonder for supporters since that was GA do we get assigned a section now or it’s all free for all

Just posting for those who are curious..

2019-playoffs_NYCFC_pricing.png

Reactions: FootyLovin