2019 Schedule Thread

Could anything be more NYCFC than the Yankees lose in 5 games, but because a Yankees game rained out, we get screwed anyway?

That's so City.

NYCFC front office and fans ending up with enormous frustrations and at odds with each other because it rained one day in the middle of 16 consecutive days off is completely on brand.

Also, if this game was a dry run for maybe splitting the schedule between Yankee Stadium and Citi Field, then oops.

I don't know... this team has done stranger things

i think it's POSSIBLE if the team delays public ticket sales for citi and then only has to worry about re-assigning tickets for member add on tickets. but considering a lot of STHs seem to have put their seats on stubhub already cause they're unhappy with their seat or simply can't/don't want to go due to venue change, it may add more complexity to the issue.

If yankee stadium is available and we play at citi field, it'd be a damn shame. a DAMN SHAME! and embarrassing... it's no wonder we don't get any respect!

I'm one of those season ticket holders that sold my tickets on StubHub... for less than face value. I hated where they stuck me at Citi Field (row 25 of section 124). So I'd be extremely pissed off if they switched back to YS. They made their bed and so they should bare all the responsibilities for their decisions.

i think it's POSSIBLE if the team delays public ticket sales for citi and then only has to worry about re-assigning tickets for member add on tickets
255721F4-18DB-4855-A25A-889E22149ED3.png

Ship, sailed.
giphy.gif

At least we know we're at YS for the finals lol

nope. We know we can play there for conf finals. With that Princeton game, MLS still hasn’t revealed their plans if we make the cup. I have a bad feeling they want to use RB Arena for a cup match of the opportunity presents itself.

Reactions: Kjbert