2019 SuperDraft

What is that screenshot from?

Suggesting that the Fire could find the successor to Nemanja Nikolic via the SuperDraft (especially these days when the draft is super watered down by homegrown signings and others going overseas) seems a bit much...

Doyle’s mock draft Linked in the first post. The next Nikolic is a stretch. But he’s good with the ball at his feet and has a Knack for finding the Back of the net. as a reserve for the next couple years costing $0 vs the cap, it’s not a bad pickup. Even if he only comes in for set pieces at the end of the match. God knows our roster hasn’t been vertically challenged for years.

Reactions: SoupInNYC
Garber just called us “NYFC”. You know our name is terrible when the commissioner can’t even say it correctly.

Reactions: LionNYC and Shwafta
I'd trade up for JJ Williams at this point. Couldn't cost more than $75k GAM. That's $25k a year vs the cap for a 6'4" domestic Striker.

Reactions: sbrylski
they haven't released their jersey yet so can you show us what you're referring to?

just a blue shirt with sponsor in middle and the badge, maybe just a training shirt, it was in the stream

TRADE TRADE!!!! :D
Goalkeeper.
What the fuck?
---
^That's how my thoughts just went.
We're gonna flip him right?

WE GOT A TRADE. FOR $75k GAM!!!! I called it!!!

But they didn't take the player they should have.

GK Luis Barraza - Marquette

He's also not GA, so it makes not sense. Add that GAM to whatever we pay him. Shitty move on a backup GK.

Reactions: SoupInNYC