5/17 Update

zl10

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 31, 2014
Hey everyone,

We are officially on for the 17th. I can't wait to have the opportunity to meet all of you, answer all of your questions and discuss your concerns, take your advice on where you see this club going, and the like. What is being built already is something special, and I am so excited that this is happening. Would love to know if you all can make it. I am going to create a thread on the 16th for questions pertaining to the meeting taking place at 5. Please comment or ask away AFTER the presentation takes place. Again, this is exciting, exhilarating, and don't tell my fiancee this, more time has been put into this than planning my wedding.

Best,
Zach

Reactions: JGriff217
I'll be there! Can't wait. Anything I should bring?

I'll be there along with my girlfriend who also has a season ticket. Thanks for putting this together and let us know if there is anything we can do to help in preparation

Last edited:
Just your can-do attitude and a ton of enthusiasm. Yes, that was cheesy as hell and it was intentional.
Never leave home without it!
I know I promised @MrMartinezNYC some pierogies... but we'll save that for the next meeting. ;)