All Star Game

They have a SSS. We don't.

The NBA All Star Game was played at Cowboys Stadium in front of more than 100,000 people. The venue doesn't matter, it's about the atmosphere. And nothing is better than New York. And of all the MLS Stadium, nothing beats Yankee Stadium, even for soccer.

When the game is at Yankee Stadium, eventually, we'll be playing Manchester City I bet and all of New York City FC players on the All Star roster will be loaned out.

Also, logistics. Finding an open date in addition to the people whining about soccer in a baseball stadium.

And nothing is better than New York. And of all the MLS Stadium, nothing beats Yankee Stadium, even for soccer.

I've never seen a soccer match at YS, but from what I've heard, it's not a great experience. A SSS is a better choice. I'd rather we get it when NYCFC has a SSS.

Reactions: LostAnvil
ATTENTION FANS OF NYCFC:

Voting for the MLS All Star Game ends TODAY (JULY 3) at 3 PM Eastern Time. Vote in your favorite NYCFC players (mainly Villa, Mix, and Saunders) using the link (vote multiple times): http://mls-digital.polldaddy.com/s/all-star-fan-xi-2015

OR mentioning their name (first and last: David Villa, Mix Diskerud, Josh Saunders) with #MLSAllStar on Twitter or Instagram. Only one name per tweet. One player per day.

Reactions: FootyLovin