Anthem Found. Boom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like this song or Stand By Me. Both are powerful and are simple and easy.

Reactions: einwindir
Buckley Buckley , Vito Vito
I'm down for either Lean On Me or Stand By Me. Both songs are relevant. Both songs are short. Everyone under the sun knows the lyrics to both songs. So it wouldn't take long for the stadium to catch on. I'd imagine the Supporters Section would only need to sing the first bar before the entire crowd started to catch on and chime in. That's how to get the weekenders and casuals to fall in love with the matchday experience.

I think we should make a push to adopt either of those two.

Reactions: Buckley and Vito
Buckley Buckley , Vito Vito
I'm down for either Lean On Me or Stand By Me. Both songs are relevant. Both songs are short. Everyone under the sun knows the lyrics to both songs. So it wouldn't take long for the stadium to catch on. I'd imagine the Supporters Section would only need to sing the first bar before the entire crowd started to catch on and chime in. That's how to get the weekenders and casuals to fall in love with the matchday experience.

I think we should make a push to adopt either of those two.
my votes on stand by me

my votes on stand by me
Stand by Me, would probably be a little easier to sing. It doesn't have as wide a vocal range as LOM - so a talentless hack like myself could probably get away with out completely embarrassing myself.

Can we make a poll with a few different options? Is there a way to do that?
inform Buckley Buckley of your interest. Perhaps it's something that can be discussed here or at the pub crawl?

you can do a poll though by starting a new thread and choosing that option.

I'm liking Stand by me even more by the minute.
Btw I followed a few people on twitter. Don't use it much but I figure it won't hurt to follow some of you guys.

I'm liking Stand by me even more by the minute.
Btw I followed a few people on twitter. Don't use it much but I figure it won't hurt to follow some of you guys.
@einwindirnycfc

im with you btw. Stand By Me has to be the one.

I made a thread for voting on the 3 that have been most popular so far on the walkup thread

Reactions: einwindir
I'm thinking only change the darling part to CITY CITY Stand or NEW YORK NEW YORK and just scream that as loud as you can. Would really make the song.

Status
Not open for further replies.