Away - Revs 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm almost 98% going to this match and sitting in the regular stands (as opposed to the away supporters section). Wearing our colors: fistfights or fist bumps?

Edit: tickets purchased.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kjbert and 413Blue
I'm almost 98% going to this match and sitting in the regular stands (as opposed to the away supporters section). Wearing our colors: fistfights or fist bumps?

Edit: tickets purchased.
Outside of their supporter's section, you won't come across many passionate Revs fans in the stadium so I wouldn't expect any fights unless your starting stuff up. You may get some smart ass youth team players talking trash, but that's about it!
Where are you at? I'll be there most likely with a Pirlo home jersey around the bench area.

Reactions: Kjbert
Outside of their supporter's section, you won't come across many passionate Revs fans in the stadium so I wouldn't expect any fights unless your starting stuff up. You may get some smart ass youth team players talking trash, but that's about it!
Where are you at? I'll be there most likely with a Pirlo home jersey around the bench area.
Section 132 row 22. I think that's opposite the benches though. Planning on wearing the sky blue jersey.

Section 132 row 22. I think that's opposite the benches though. Planning on wearing the sky blue jersey.
I'm in 111. I wore the jersey there last year and didn't hear a word. Not even the good natured rubbing you get most places. Wouldn't worry about it in the least assuming your aren't provocative.

I'm in 111. I wore the jersey there last year and didn't hear a word. Not even the good natured rubbing you get most places. Wouldn't worry about it in the least assuming your aren't provocative.
Wait. When you go to away games you get good natured rubbing?

Inigo-Montoya-WORD-MEANS.jpg

BTW, it looks like Umass Football will be playing at noon THE SAME DAY. Pretty insane imo.

So we will see pretty lines all over the field.

BTW, it looks like Umass Football will be playing at noon THE SAME DAY. Pretty insane imo.

So we will see pretty lines all over the field.
As long as they take the goalposts down I don't really mind.

If that's true I am *not* going to order a pizza delivered to my seats.
It would definitely arrive on time, but perhaps not in the best condition.

Reactions: Seth
Making the trip out to this one, hoping for a decent result for a chance since the team is 1-3 in my away appearances this year. Only time I've traveled for a win was the season opener.

Making the trip out to this one, hoping for a decent result for a chance since the team is 1-3 in my away appearances this year. Only time I've traveled for a win was the season opener.
Geez - cancel your trip now and go sit in the corner until you can calmly say that you coincidentally do not bring a flavorful mojo to away games. We're not messing with superstitious shit like this - stay home and buy yourself a six pack for your sofa.

Reactions: Kjbert and NYCFCfan
Status
Not open for further replies.