Away Section For New Jersey Austrian Energy Drink Fc V Nycfc May 10th

For the Red bull game it's free to rsvp with the third rail via eventbrite. Later there will be a link to purchase tix directly from red bulls. Most of the other games you can buy right on that site.

Don't have to be a third rail member to buy.

Awesome. I RSVP'd, hopefully this guarantee's me the ability to purchase these seats seeing as how we altered our honeymoon to be at this match! Yup, we spent the $200 change fee so my wife and I could spend a day in the swamps of Jersey instead of on the beaches of Punta Cana! Now i'm pretty sure that makes me a superfan!

Awesome. I RSVP'd, hopefully this guarantee's me the ability to purchase these seats seeing as how we altered our honeymoon to be at this match! Yup, we spent the $200 change fee so my wife and I could spend a day in the swamps of Jersey instead of on the beaches of Punta Cana! Now i'm pretty sure that makes me a superfan!
You're going to pay much more than $200 for that one, buddy. Once that honeymoon is over, you'll get to pay for it about every other day when she is annoyed by you. "I put off my honeymoon for you!!!!1111!!1!!"

But no worries. If it wasn't that, it would be something else.

May 10th is Mother's Day and not planning that one. I'd love to consider getting tix for the August 9th game. That link there yet???

Reactions: Goodfella