Barclays Premier League 15/16

He scores on a "Defensive Catastrophe" no less........English announcers are the best!
I'm hoping you're being sarcastic when you say they're "the best" announcers. I find them to be quite boring when compared with Mexican or other Spanish speaking announcers who are literally shouting the whole match.

Fabulous Jürgen Klopp interview conducted by Isaac who is 9 years old. Posted on YouTube two days ago. Best quote for me - "You can win against better teams if you work better together than the other team." Best personal fact I learned - Klopp was a Kiss fan years ago!

Last edited:
Manchester United vs Leicester City getting ready to kickoff over on NBC.

Winner claims top spot in the league.

Will Vardy bag one?

Nice run from Vardy to grab that goal. He started around the edge of Leicester's box

Reactions: Gene
Everton fans fucked over their team. Crazy end to that game.
Final minutes.
https://streamable.com/mkbk
As an Everton supporter, I feel confident that our boys would have found a way to fuck it up, regardless.

The real crime was coming out at the half and deciding to play as if they'd already won the match. If they went into kill mode they could have taken out insurance against the eventuality that Bournemouth would get one past Tim "Rare Clean Sheets" Howard. The awful giveaway of the late lead was what they deserved for their attitude in the second half. So disappointing.

Don't look now, but Liverpool is starting to look like a Klopp managed club. Stellar today, with a watered down lineup featuring only Lucas among the Brazilian contingent. 6-1 away over Southampton is not bad. Not bad at all. Southampton played a better squad than they did over the weekend. LFC played the kiddos.

Reactions: ktdNYCFC and Vito
Don't look now, but Liverpool is starting to look like a Klopp managed club. Stellar today, with a watered down lineup featuring only Lucas among the Brazilian contingent. 6-1 away over Southampton is not bad. Not bad at all. Southampton played a better squad than they did over the weekend. LFC played the kiddos.

Liverpool's next five league games are Newcastle (a), West Brom (h), Watford (a), Leicester (h) and Sunderland (a). Pretty easy run if you ask me. Going into the new year Liverpool could be two or three points off 1st.

Last edited:
Liverpool's next five league games are Newcastle (a), West Brom (h), Watford (a), Leicester (h) and Sunderland (a). Pretty easy run if you ask me. Going into the new year Liverpool could be two or three points off 1st.
I hope you are right. It will be a helluva management job.LIverpool's individual talent can't compete with Man City (or Arsenal or Chelsea), for sure. But there is enough there that it would be wrong to poormouth it. If they can stay healthy, it will be a fun end to the season. The EPL getting all MLS-ey with the parity this year.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
From the EPL site:

Liverpool have covered 6.9 kilometres extra and made 84 sprints more per match under Jurgen Klopp than Brendan Rodgers in the BPL this term.

Having a coach they want to play for is having a significant impact. I hope we see something similar here next year under PV.

Man City down to Stoke 2-0 after 15'

Shaqiri has dominated in the midfield so far

Last edited:
I am surprising my son with a trip to Anfield for the Jan. 13 Liverpool vs Arsenal match.... Being within reach of top of table would make for an awesome trip!!!