Bronx Supporters?

Yonkers here but 3 blocks from the Bronx lol Woodlawn area, Where the matches gonna be watched? Metro North and 4,5 Train

Reactions: Pattyboybx
Although it's not in the Bronx but I do suggest Maclean ave. Lots of sports pubs. I'm sure the irish guys up there won't mind playing some soccer on the tele. There's also spots all over throggs neck but i don't see them watching anything other than baseball. Actually shamrock is an old pub located on Crosby ave. Parking is all available within the blocks.

Reactions: Goodfella
Although it's not in the Bronx but I do suggest Maclean ave. Lots of sports pubs. I'm sure the irish guys up there won't mind playing some soccer on the tele. There's also spots all over throggs neck but i don't see them watching anything other than baseball. Actually shamrock is an old pub located on Crosby ave. Parking is all available within the blocks.

im with this guy. Rory Dolans pub or Rambling House pub are two good ones.

Does any train go there? (MTA - subway trains)
Not really. The 2 will take you to nereid ave but then you have to go west bound. You can walk but it's a bit far. You can take the bus up or a cab. Where are you coming from.

Not really. The 2 will take you to nereid ave but then you have to go west bound. You can walk but it's a bit far. You can take the bus up or a cab. Where are you coming from.
Metro North isnt to far, Woodlawn stop. Can walk i guess or taxi for like 4 bucks lol. Also 4,5 trains go to woodlawn

im deff down with rory dolans great food tons of beer and tvs

You can get the Metro North to Woodlawn, and walk north for a block or two. Or the 2 train and the 31 bus to the last stop in woodlawn or the 4 train and the 34 bus to the last stop in woodlawn.