Can't Paste From Iphone

Drainyoo

Registered
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
May 27, 2014
NYC
For some reason, I don't get the Paste option in the flyout menu when tapping and holding in a text field on the forum. No way for me to paste a link or anything from my iPhone. I thought maybe it was something with my phone or Safari, but I tried other forums and it works just fine. Is the feature blocked on here?

Hmmm it gave me some trouble just now as well.
Held down and let go and it highlighted all of the text right away. But not an individual word that I clicked on.
For some reason, I don't get the Paste option in the flyout menu when tapping and holding in a text field on the forum. No way for me to paste a link or anything from my iPhone. I thought maybe it was something with my phone or Safari, but I tried other forums and it works just fine. Is the feature blocked on here?

I think the reason it didn't before is as the notices refreshed/switched back and forth the iPhone would require re-selection.

It's happening again and I don't have any notifices displaying. Ahhhh!!!!

It's happening again and I don't have any notifices displaying. Ahhhh!!!!

It's a sign from the technology gods to get an Android phone...

Seriously though, I'm not sure what would be causing this, but I hope you manage to sort it out. I did try Googling for a solution back when you first posted, but found nothing of any use.

Reactions: BxLio91
It's the countdown. When I get home I'll see if I can remove the seconds. I think that's what's doing it.

Not the same thing, but I can't attach images from my Iphone.

I can do both of those things... But I usually "insert" image, not attach.

What's the rotating feed?
Top of the site that transitions from one slide to the other.
It was one about the competition and another about season ticket holder packages.
I think when there are multiple slides the safari browser refreshes the page kind of and messes up the copy/paste function.
I have a 6 Plus and don't have any issues with the copy paste.

I'm on an iPhone 6 and I don't see that rotating feed. I close out any of those right away. Weird. Dunno what is up.

I'm on an iPhone 6 and I don't see that rotating feed. I close out any of those right away. Weird. Dunno what is up.
I did some digging and its a know Safari issue.
Hopefully something hat will be fixed in future updates. But only happens when specific parameters in the site code exist. I can't copy in this thread which is very odd to me as well.

Reactions: Drainyoo