2021 MLS Cup in Portland - Travel and Logistics Thread

Is the celebration on tv as well as the stream? Just looked at YES and it doesn't show that it's on.

My Spectrum guide is showing it at 12, but I can't seem to record it. Damn Spectrum.
Thanks. FIOS is showing a Man City game. Hopefully it will be on to record (for my kids' sake)

Thanks. FIOS is showing a Man City game. Hopefully it will be on to record (for my kids' sake)
The event is 90 minutes, so if you can record for 2 hours after the end of the Man City game you should be fine.

Even without YES, there is a stream available, which I'm sure you'll be able to rewatch later.

EDIT: here is the youtube direct link if you prefer that on your phone/tablet/tv

Is the celebration on tv as well as the stream? Just looked at YES and it doesn't show that it's on.

It was on YES, but cable guides probably didn't have enough time to change their information.

It's encoring on YES tonight after their Nets coverage (approx. 10:30pm), and again tomorrow at 9:00am, 1:30pm, and 7:30pm (https://www.yesnetwork.com/info/schedule)

They are also doing another NYCFC recap show Thursday at approx. 10:30pm.

For all the Portland first timers, any takeaways of great food spots, bars, breweries, other attractions/sites etc. that you really enjoyed?? Or were you all way too nervous (beforehand) and elated (afterwards) that you can only remember the emotions of victory??

For all the Portland first timers, any takeaways of great food spots, bars, breweries, other attractions/sites etc. that you really enjoyed?? Or were you all way too nervous (beforehand) and elated (afterwards) that you can only remember the emotions of victory??
There were a ton of food carts around downtown that I ate at. I remember some really excellent spicy chicken tacos and enchiladas. Voodoo is a tourist spot but can’t go wrong with great donuts. Other than that, it was all just focused on the match lol

Definitely didn't get to do as many things as I wanted to. Was only in for Saturday, wanted to stay for the Blazers game on Sunday, as I'm a big Dame fan. Nevertheless, had some really good breakfast sandwiches from the Fried Egg I'm in Love food truck in Pioneer Courthouse Square. Then had some good diner food at The Roxy. Being from NJ, had to stop for diner food after the game.

Reactions: Schwallacus

Not my first time in Portland, but this trip I really enjoyed the beer at Deschutes and Von Ebert. The sausages at Deschutes hit the spot.

I gotta admit though, I was on cloud 9 from the the moment I touched down in the city, my endorphins may have had something to do with it (but I don't think so, there's so much good beer and food in Portland).

Reactions: Schwallacus