Captains Arm Band

Has anyone else been wondering when we'll actually see this armband on the pitch? Last two games Villa's been stuck with some random Adidas band.

On the City Voice site they said there was a manufacturing problem (sounds familiar) and they will be using them soon once they get the corrected ones in.

How hard is it for a major team to get a custom captains armband made?

Has anyone else been wondering when we'll actually see this armband on the pitch? Last two games Villa's been stuck with some random Adidas band.
From City Voice:
any of you who noticed that David Villa wasn't wearing the armbands you voted for in Orlando, please be assured that he will be wearing them, as soon as we can sort out some production glitches with the material.... though probably not at the Home Opener. Sorry guys.

Reactions: MikeDatTiger
lol. i totally forgot about this. well maybe they are waiting till lampard comes to give it to him to debut the arm band :rolleyes:

It's an Adidas problem.

There were promises made when I bought my season tickets ...

First Frank Lampard would be a member of the team, Second that I would be happy with the uniform, and LASTLY BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY that despite using a rigged system to prevent any Orange from being on the captain's band, the captain's band that no one picked in a voting process I was sort of involved in, would be worn sometime soon.

WELL ... NO FRANK, NOT SO HAPPY WITH THE UNIFORM, AND SOME TIME SOON HAS COME AND GONE! SOMEONE'S HEAD SHOULD BE ROLLING FOR THIS EGREGIOUS AFFRONT TO MY FANDOM!!!! WHO'S WITH ME!!! THIS IS THE LAST STRAW!!! DEATH TO THE OPPRESSORS!!! RISE UP!!! WE ARE ALL WARRIORS!!! IT IS TIME!!!

There were promises made when I bought my season tickets ...

First Frank Lampard would be a member of the team, Second that I would be happy with the uniform, and LASTLY BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY that despite using a rigged system to prevent any Orange from being on the captain's band, the captain's band that no one picked in a voting process I was sort of involved in, would be worn sometime soon.

WELL ... NO FRANK, NOT SO HAPPY WITH THE UNIFORM, AND SOME TIME SOON HAS COME AND GONE! SOMEONE'S HEAD SHOULD BE ROLLING FOR THIS EGREGIOUS AFFRONT TO MY FANDOM!!!! WHO'S WITH ME!!! THIS IS THE LAST STRAW!!! DEATH TO THE OPPRESSORS!!! RISE UP!!! WE ARE ALL WARRIORS!!! IT IS TIME!!!

I only liked that because it was beyond batshit crazy! haha!

Reactions: CityinPhilly
Looks like Villa is finally using the custom armband. Looks pretty sweet.

hdtnz0jl.jpg