Captains Arm Band

I voted white for home and orange for away. I honestly felt like the orange would look ugly with the light blue/white kit.

Funny, I voted for the navy with orange on the home, but I thought the white looked a lot better on the away kit. So if some people voted for orange on one kit and white on the other and disagreed on which kit the orange looked better on, and others just voted for white, then it makes sense that the white won.
That is actually pretty funny. People who wanted orange had to make a choice between two, while people who did not want orange only had one choice. The pro-orange people were divided, so it diluted the orange vote and gave an easy win to the anti-orange crowd.

THE FO KNEW THIS BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO KEEP ORANGE AWAY FROM THE CFG BRAND IMAGE. TINFOIL HAT TIME, BOYS.

EDIT: So theoretically, having orange incorporated in the bands could have won by a huge margin, 60% to 40%. But since the orange was split into two options, it probably ended 30% to 30% to 40% haha

Last edited:
That is actually pretty funny. People who wanted orange had to make a choice between two, while people who did not want orange only had one choice. The pro-orange people were divided, so it diluted the orange vote and gave an easy win to the anti-orange crowd.

THE FO KNEW THIS BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO KEEP ORANGE AWAY FROM THE CFG BRAND IMAGE. TINFOIL HAT TIME, BOYS.

EDIT: So theoretically, having orange incorporated in the bands could have won by a huge margin, 60% to 40%. But since the orange was split into two options, it probably ended 30% to 30% to 40% haha

Just so we're clear
vote-splitting.png

(Except the blue hat is the orange band and the red is the white)

Reactions: SFphoto
The C should have been orange in the armbands. They just made terrible options for us to choose to that CFG would get the one they wanted. It's all a lie.

The C should have been orange in the armbands. They just made terrible options for us to choose to that CFG would get the one they wanted. It's all a lie.

Why should the C be orange? Because there is Orange in the NYC flag? Seriously WHO CARES!!!! Most people don't even know that flag exists and you never see it anyway. Why are folks so obsessed with this orange color in the flag?

Why should the C be orange? Because there is Orange in the NYC flag? Seriously WHO CARES!!!! Most people don't even know that flag exists and you never see it anyway. Why are folks so obsessed with this orange color in the flag?
For me, orange is one of the things that separates us from man city and gives us some originality.

For me, orange is one of the things that separates us from man city and gives us some originality.

Maybe, sure, but Blue and Orange isn't original when it comes to NYC sports. A few teams that shall not be named owned those colors already. Hasn't worked out for them so far. ;)

Reactions: LostAnvil