Captains Arm Band

2 for the home and 3 for the away. I just felt the Orange combinations didn't fit as I'd like. I felt like the NY and FC part would not even be remotely visible.

Orange for the home. It's the one thing that could differentiate our look from MCFC. Orange for away, just for consistency.

Hip hop for the music, seems most fitting to the city.

7:30 for the start time. I'll take the extra time to get there v. the later end time.

Did you guys see what was chosen? Super disappointing! No orange, and it's the same armband for both home and away..
home%20white.jpg

Away%20white.jpg

While I want them to incorporate orange I didn't like the way those designs looked so I voted for the two that ended up winning.

Reactions: Kjbert
On the latest NYCFC voice they revealed the winner of the armband vote. I find it hard to believe that all the armbands with Orange lost. I would think fans were against the man city blue and would pick one with Orange.

My point is, does anyone else think the vote was bs and they did what they want anyways?

Maybe I've been sleeping but who is Captain, has this been announced? Maybe not since they are only on day #? (3) of training? Can't complain about armband

Nope. I thought that the orange looked terrible. Especially on the home arm bands. These are the two I voted for!

Didn't see this thread so I started a different one is supporters forum. Anyone think the vote was bs and they just did what they want. Would think some orange would win.

While I want them to incorporate orange I didn't like the way those designs looked so I voted for the two that ended up winning.
I'm with you, man. I was not feeling the ones with orange. Maybe on the away band, but they orange in the home band looked pretty weird. Happy with both of these designs.

Nope. I thought that the orange looked terrible. Especially on the home arm bands. These are the two I voted for!

Funny, I voted for the navy with orange on the home, but I thought the white looked a lot better on the away kit. So if some people voted for orange on one kit and white on the other and disagreed on which kit the orange looked better on, and others just voted for white, then it makes sense that the white won.

I figured at least one orange option would be picked from what I read here last week. Do we know what the concensus was on the forum? Anyone keep track of the comments?

I didn't bother with an inspirational quote because all I could think of was "Play hard and you could be in Manchester by July!"

Reactions: Tiger Jones

Same here. These are the two I picked. I don't get the obsession with the orange. I don't consider it a main color of the team, just an accent when/if needed.

Reactions: Tom in Fairfield CT