Captain's Armband Vote

Which one?

Votes: 42 60.0%

Votes: 16 22.9%

Votes: 12 17.1%

• Total voters
It's not the one I voted for, but I did see merit in Schwallacus's argument that it should be something that stands out from the jersey, which this one does probably more than the others.

Not sure what to make of turning the flag sideways though. Do that with most striped flags and you've got yourself a different locale

I wanted three, but I really don't give two craps, as long as Villa reproduces his season from last year.

Reactions: TabascoDiva
I don't get this fanbases obsession with the orange.

i think because its in the city flag....ive seen so many people with the new york city flag at games...and i think ive also seen nyc flag patches where the US flag would be in the jersey ( probably because this year jerseys didnt have the american flag) thats my guess.

i think because its in the city flag....ive seen so many people with the new york city flag at games...and i think ive also seen nyc flag patches where the US flag would be in the jersey ( probably because this year jerseys didnt have the american flag) thats my guess.
Unless we get a jersey with this on the front, I will hate it.
1024px-Seal_of_the_City_of_New_York.svg.png

Reactions: adam
Interesting how they showed the polling for the scarf but not the armband...inside job

Reactions: Kjbert
The version with orange is by far the best one. If only for visibility reasons.

I am with you, the reason I voted for it too. Visibility.
Loved the dark one with the big NYCFC letters. Its not clear if the band is navy blue or black which in many occasions its been used to pay respect and , or in remembrance of tragic events.

I stumbled a cross this while surfing the web. Each borough had their own flag, and this is the Bronx one.image.jpeg Coincidence that the armband choice is the flag upside down... Probably. But it might not. The world may never know.