Central Midfielder Suggestions

Andrea Pirlo. His contract is up in the summer. He is a master class of a midfield player, passing, free kicks, ball retention, he can do it all.

Kaka. He has made mention of coming to the states before. He is a huge name, bigger than Henry in my opinion. At 32 we can get a few more good years out of him before he hangs up his boots.

Andrea Pirlo. His contract is up in the summer. He is a master class of a midfield player, passing, free kicks, ball retention, he can do it all.

Kaka. He has made mention of coming to the states before. He is a huge name, bigger than Henry in my opinion. At 32 we can get a few more good years out of him before he hangs up his boots.

And if Kaka grows a Pirlo beard, that's another 5 years at top form

I want Mix. Would be a fantastic signing. He wanted to play for Porter in Portland and almost signed there. We have to wait for the expansion draft first. See what you get there and then we will pick the DP's. I posted this on another thread, you would want Chicharito at striker. Try to get Mix, then bring in a seasoned,savvy veteran to show the way.
That's my rant and i'm sticking to it. ~Y.U.

Lampard and Xavi would be perfect. Dillon Powers, Mix Diskerud or Stuart Holden potentially as US players.
Seko Fofana or Bismark Boateng from MCFC on loan.

Fofana is a class player-in-the-making, but I've seen very little of Boateng. Has he featured for the youth teams much this season?

Jack Byrne from MCFC EDS, would identify with the Irish in NY and he's a fantastic player for his age, would add steel and some creativity to the team.

Fofana is a class player-in-the-making, but I've seen very little of Boateng. Has he featured for the youth teams much this season?
None at all. Like Godsway Donyoh, he came through the 'Right To Dream' academy and has been constantly out on loan. He was out on loan at Stromsgodset, managed 8 goals from defensive midfield last season in 29 appearances.