CITC - City in the Community

Crooks says Talles and Barraza were the best dressed, and that is quite a coat.

That was a fantastic report. Thank you for writing it up and sharing.
and if I sounded blase recounting all that, you can rest assured I was starstruck as all hell, haha. It was an effort to keep cool and professional with my work friends there.

I’ve had the opportunity to attend dinner with the team in Legends after a match.

Chanot is a serious dude with a big heart and he loves kids. Gave my son all the time in the world.

Only guy I ever interacted with that was a little stand offish was Maxi. Not rude or anything - just more aloof.

Love these stories. Thanks Kenny Kenny

I’ve had the opportunity to attend dinner with the team in Legends after a match.

Chanot is a serious dude with a big heart and he loves kids. Gave my son all the time in the world.

Only guy I ever interacted with that was a little stand offish was Maxi. Not rude or anything - just more aloof.

Love these stories. Thanks Kenny Kenny
Love it. Maybe with Maxi it was also the language issue, it can be exhausting sometimes when you are not really fluent, it takes an effort to piece together what you want to say... and then they say something back and you're like, shit what did they say now lol.

Anyone going to the Homecoming Gala tomorrow night? I'll be there, on my company's dime, of course, like last year.

Last year I sat next to Malte Amundsen and Cody Mizell. Gaby Pereira was right behind me at the next table. Let's see who I'm next to tomorrow, and find out who's next out the damn door.

Anyone going to the Homecoming Gala tomorrow night? I'll be there, on my company's dime, of course, like last year.

Last year I sat next to Malte Amundsen and Cody Mizell. Gaby Pereira was right behind me at the next table. Let's see who I'm next to tomorrow, and find out who's next out the damn door.

ah ha! it all makes sense now.