Maxi

NYC - 2
OC - 1

Larin
Villa
Villa

MOTM: Villa

Winner winner. Chicken Bucket dinner.

Damn not a single person picked NYCFC to lose to Orlando. Have you not learned anything in the past 2 years?? Orlando has some kind of voodoo hex on NYCFC...the broadcasters said that ORL has more points against NYCFC than any other team in MLS. Ooooofff.

(And yes, I didn't pick because I was too late, and for the record I would have picked a tie as well. Anyway.)

Damn not a single person picked NYCFC to lose to Orlando. Have you not learned anything in the past 2 years?? Orlando has some kind of voodoo hex on NYCFC...the broadcasters said that ORL has more points against NYCFC than any other team in MLS. Ooooofff.

(And yes, I didn't pick because I was too late, and for the record I would have picked a tie as well. Anyway.)
That's cause picking a loss is an automatic red card on the forum.

Reactions: adam

I always picked a loss to reverse jinx. Then after winning this thing back to back with NJ and f.cosmos, I was told nicely to stop.

Reactions: JCMore