2. Patrick Mullins, NE (Age 22) - Physical, left-footed, high work rate, two-time college player of the year
5. Tony Taylor, NE (Age 25) - Speedster winger or striker, spent four years in Europe
1. Ned Grabavoy, RSL (Age 31) - Technical player, can play any midfield position
4. Daniel Lovitz, TOR (Age 23) - Left footed, decent pace, well rounded role player maybe?
6. Mehdi Ballouchy, VAN (Age 31) - Moroccan, can't find much on him, seems like an outside mid
8. Thomas McNamara, DC (Age 23) - Coming off torn ACL
9. Sal Zizzo, SKC (Age 27) - Speedy outside player, fragile
3. Jason Hernandez, SJ (Age 31) - Centerback, 5'11", really pushed Goodson and Bernardez for starts
7. George John, DAL (Age 27) - Centerback, 6'3", upside but coming off ACL surgery
10. Chris Wingert, RSL (Age 32) - Leftback, can fill in at CB, solid veteran
I predict Mullins, Taylor, Grabavoy, Lovitz, McNamara, Hernandez, and John will for sure stick around. Ballouchy, Zizzo, and Wingert most likely to be trade bait? Kind of just guessing here.