Enter Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simply reply to this post and you will be entered to win a pair of tickets to the first ever home game!
If you've already retweeted on twitter you may enter here as well for a second entry!
If you haven't retweeted and followed us on twitter please do so and earn yourself another entry! @NYCFCForums.
Winner will receive 2 tickets, valued up to $400!

Simply reply to this post and you will be entered to win a pair of tickets to the first ever home game!
If you've already retweeted on twitter you may enter here as well for a second entry!
If you haven't retweeted and followed us on twitter please do so and earn yourself another entry! @NYCFCForums.

I'm definitely in for this! Wish me luck!

DOS TICKETS POR FAVOR!!! DAVID VILLA numero uno!!!

If this is still ongoing, I'd like to enter as well

Been a New Yorker my whole life and am super excited for this especially with the signing of my favorite Spanish player David Villa! Let's do this Guaje!

Status
Not open for further replies.