Epl 14/15 Season

Everton go up 1-0 on Arsenal with a great ball from Gareth Barry

Wow. Everton were much the better team for me just took their foot off the gas. Not impressed with Arsenal but they managed to claw that back so very reluctantly tip my hat to them.

Wow. Everton were much the better team for me just took their foot off the gas. Not impressed with Arsenal but they managed to claw that back so very reluctantly tip my hat to them.
Yes Arsenal loves their last minute heroics

I still think Chelsea takes it this year . . . but Man City has a crazy deep bench.

They could field a top 4 team with just guys from the bench.

Reactions: Vito
City fans can at least be happy they are above United... but Kompany and Hart both looked like fools on that goal they conceded.

Don,t blame Hart... Just because it went through his legs doesn't make it bad keeping !!!
How big had he made himself ? how much of the goal could the striker see ? If it had hit his leg and he had stopped ot you would be praising a good save !!!!

HArt was simply the last man and was unfortunate in the fact that the forward put it in the one place he couldn,t cover quickly enough because he had come out, made himself big, and filled his goal to the best of his ability.

Take a look at the save Hart makes in the first 30 seconds of this video.... he has made himself big.... If the striker had hit the ball differently the ball goes through Harts legs.

Harts technique (which is very good in one on one situations) is the correct technique and he will save more goals than not. Between your legs will always be a weak spot if you are trying to "fill the goal" Its a shame goalkeepers are not often used as commentators to help laymen (non keepers) understand the art.

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
Man United have signed Falcao on a loan. Also Javier 'Chicharito' Hernandez has signed a year long loan with Real Madrid with an option to buy