Euro 2024

moogoo

Registered
Elite Donor
Nov 8, 2017
NYC
Thought i'd start a thread for those watching this year's euros...

First match is today with germany taking on scottland at 3pm ET.

I don't know who is going to win it all and i personally don't have a favorite, but as long as England don't win it, I'll be quite happy.

Love an international tournament . Was not impressed with England today . The majority of games I want to see in this are on days I’m at work sadly . Glad Copa America matches are at night at least .

Reactions: moogoo
Watched most of France - Austria on my phone at work like England France didn’t really look as impressive as expectations but did enough to take the points . How bad Mbappe’s nose effects him will be big .

wow.

too bad fox didn't broadcast turkey v georgia.. that looked like an incredible game.

wow.

too bad fox didn't broadcast turkey v georgia.. that looked like an incredible game.
day talk GIF

yohoho

Hopefully, there is no ill will between Ilenic and Mijatovic after this morning's game.

it will be fine. this is the nature of the sport. If these international rivalries carried over to club teams, they could never sign argentinian and brazilian players on the same squad.

I'm please
I'm very pleased hahahaha

are you rooting against england too? cause i am and their poor performances/results make me so happy. icing on the cake is if they don't advance from the group, but that's probably not happening barring some crazy results next round.

are you rooting against england too? cause i am and their poor performances/results make me so happy. icing on the cake is if they don't advance from the group, but that's probably not happening barring some crazy results next round.
I always root against England and Germany.

England are arrogant, entitled wankers who think they are going to win every tournament, while pretending they don’t think that. And they never win shit, haha— well the men anyway.

The Germans are arrogant and they DO win, which is almost as annoying.

And if it came down to England vs. Germany, I’d root for Germany.

So far I’m enjoying Spain the most, of the realistic contenders. Spain and Germany look the best to me so far.

Reactions: moogoo and CCMore
I always root against England and Germany.

England are arrogant, entitled wankers who think they are going to win every tournament, while pretending they don’t think that. And they never win shit, haha— well the men anyway.

The Germans are arrogant and they DO win, which is almost as annoying.

And if it came down to England vs. Germany, I’d root for Germany.

So far I’m enjoying Spain the most, of the realistic contenders. Spain and Germany look the best to me so far.

spain have looked fantastic. i don't think the germans have faced any strong opposition yet. spain bossed italy like they were nobody.

i am rooting for spain cause out of everyone, they are playing the most fun style.

Reactions: Kenny