Final Section Vote

Which section do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks for all the pictures, it helped confirm or debunk some ideas I have had about some sections.

Glad I could help. and 103 did feel low but I think my camera shots might have made it look lower than it was. It's not feild level, but you could easily reach down and get an autograph from a player pre/post-game by the bench. Maybe even hear Kriess yelling out tactics :)

Reactions: Scott McCarthy
Glad I could help. and 103 did feel low but I think my camera shots might have made it look lower than it was. It's not feild level, but you could easily reach down and get an autograph from a player pre/post-game by the bench. Maybe even hear Kriess yelling out tactics :)

Decisions Decisions, hope we finally get to make our choices soon. :)

Looks like they sent out the seating selection times.

Looks like they sent out the seating selection times.[/QUOTE
  1. Some seats on the right-hand side of Section 205 and left-hand side of S234 (facing the field) have limited views of the goal/corner due to a railing. Seats that were severely affected have been made unavailable for seat selection.

This is from the seat selection info sent today. adam adam, you were spot on my man!

Reactions: adam

Thanks! I read that too. It would be interesting if they don't allow you to purchase the first few seats in that row. I wouldn't call it "limited", there's no foul pole there, you can see the corner just through other objects. It's more like an 'impaired view'. I'm sure you could learn to block it out (personally it would bother the hell out of me), but why bother when you can chose seats with a clear view of the field.

Thanks! I read that too. It would be interesting if they don't allow you to purchase the first few seats in that row. I wouldn't call it "limited", there's no foul pole there, you can see the corner just through other objects. It's more like an 'impaired view'. I'm sure you could learn to block it out (personally it would bother the hell out of me), but why bother when you can chose seats with a clear view of the field.

I'm curious as to what you're considering now that seat selection is less than a couple weeks away. The pictures really are making me question 205. Still thinking about it but wondering how far up I'd have to go to avoid the plexiglass and/or grating. 103 looks good but I'd have a tough time convincing others in my group to upgrade.

Yeah, adam adam 's pictures really cemented some ideas I had of what views would be like, the biggest information obtained was the placement of the plexiglass shields. 205 is still a very attractive spot...from seats 7 and upward. :)

103, 205 & 215 are all in consideration, as is 014a/b

I have September 9th at 11AM as my selection time, so I have some time to go back and forth some more. 103 was the section when the map was first rleased that I wanted, then things like obstuctions such as bench or signage came up, and I kind of moved away from it and didnt think about it anymore, looking at 014 for field level or 215, 205 in the second level.

103 is firmly a contender again, but so is 205...they are now my #1A & #1B...215 was the front runner for me and I still really like it.

One thing I had way off was, according to them the shady part of the stadium will be the 3B side, everything I seen made it look like the 1B side would offer the shade....but considering most late afternoon games tend to be in March and October....the sun might be a good thing! lol

I'm curious as to what you're considering now that seat selection is less than a couple weeks away. The pictures really are making me question 205. Still thinking about it but wondering how far up I'd have to go to avoid the plexiglass and/or grating. 103 looks good but I'd have a tough time convincing others in my group to upgrade.

I think I'd be very happy in 205 row 1 in seat 7 and up. However, as I mentioned earlier I have a wife and clients to consider and 103 seems to hit on all those levels. Also, we have no idea how seat allowances will work in the new stadium, but having my seniority coupled with a higher cost section can only help. I'm worried about the benches, but if it's really bad I bet I can bitch my way to similar seats without an obstruction. Did you guys see the batter's eye seats???

Yeah, adam adam 's pictures really cemented some ideas I had of what views would be like, the biggest information obtained was the placement of the plexiglass shields. 205 is still a very attractive spot...from seats 7 and upward. :)

103, 205 & 215 are all in consideration, as is 014a/b

I have September 9th at 11AM as my selection time, so I have some time to go back and forth some more. 103 was the section when the map was first rleased that I wanted, then things like obstuctions such as bench or signage came up, and I kind of moved away from it and didnt think about it anymore, looking at 014 for field level or 215, 205 in the second level.

103 is firmly a contender again, but so is 205...they are now my #1A & #1B...215 was the front runner for me and I still really like it.

One thing I had way off was, according to them the shady part of the stadium will be the 3B side, everything I seen made it look like the 1B side would offer the shade....but considering most late afternoon games tend to be in March and October....the sun might be a good thing! lol

I am right in front of you at 10:40 AM. If you like, keep me posted at to what you have in mind (and that really goes for anybody). Also, it looks to be a 5 payment plan so that allows me to really splurge a bit price-wise.
Options aplenty!!!!

Reactions: Scott McCarthy
I think I'd be very happy in 205 row 1 in seat 7 and up. However, as I mentioned earlier I have a wife and clients to consider and 103 seems to hit on all those levels. Also, we have no idea how seat allowances will work in the new stadium, but having my seniority coupled with a higher cost section can only help. I'm worried about the benches, but if it's really bad I bet I can bitch my way to similar seats without an obstruction. Did you guys see the batter's eye seats???

Are the batter's eye seats available now?

Are the batter's eye seats available now?
Does not sound like something that will be known until later, as when I asked they said "all current season ticket holders would be given the first opportunity to upgrade to batters eye seats, should they become available"

But if they were available, they would be my #1 priority, they look awesome.

I am right in front of you at 10:40 AM. If you like, keep me posted at to what you have in mind (and that really goes for anybody). Also, it looks to be a 5 payment plan so that allows me to really splurge a bit price-wise.
Options aplenty!!!!

still undecided, also the theory of 215 being in the shade is being contradicted by the information in the link they sent out today, stating for late afternoon games the 3B side would get the most shade.

Row 1 in 014, 103 or205 are probably the spots I am most interested in now.

Agreed, I would have no problem going to that location. In the meantime, I have some things I need to figure out.

Options aplenty!!!!

What times did you guys place your order? I got 1:20. And I thought we discussed this before and we were all right about the same time.

Yeah, I'd really like to see how the view is with the benches and ad wall in real life and not a graphic mock up, even though it gives a decent idea of what you would see from section 103