First 1k Bonus Offer

roxfontaine

Level Up
Elite Donor
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jan 7, 2015
I'm Around
We've been having conversations with the NYCFC Front Office over the past two months about getting them to commit to providing something special to Third Rail members this season. Season ticket holders last year received scarves and backpacks, but we thought Supporters should get something more. Those talks have resulted in a commitment from them. Today we're pleased to announce that the first 1000 Third Rail members in 2017 will be receiving, a limited edition, one-of-a-kind...

Free Patrick Vieira-Third Rail Bobblehead!

Patrick personally signed off on this, the FO will be providing them to us sometime this Spring (dates TBD), and we'll figure out a way to get them to all of you.

If you are currently a 2017 member, you are good to go. If you have not yet renewed and you are planning to, then now would be a good time to do so on MemberPlanet.

We've been having conversations with the NYCFC Front Office over the past two months about getting them to commit to providing something special to Third Rail members this season. Season ticket holders last year received scarves and backpacks, but we thought Supporters should get something more. Those talks have resulted in a commitment from them. Today we're pleased to announce that the first 1000 Third Rail members in 2017 will be receiving, a limited edition, one-of-a-kind...

Free Patrick Vieira-Third Rail Bobblehead!

Patrick personally signed off on this, the FO will be providing them to us sometime this Spring (dates TBD), and we'll figure out a way to get them to all of you.

If you are currently a 2017 member, you are good to go. If you have not yet renewed and you are planning to, then now would be a good time to do so on MemberPlanet.
Oh dear.... the bobble head is going to lead to constant amusement like the Crazy 8-Ball: every question asked will have his head bobbing around with both affirmative and negative movements.

Hey Coach, are we taking the Open Cup seriously this year? [head bobs]
Hey Coach, was Saunders a great locker room presence last year? [head bobs]
Hey Coach, was there really an event that took place which landed Mix in the doghouse? [head bobs]

R roxfontaine , seriously though, nice job with your club outreach. You've made great inroads with the front office and the fans are better off for it.

Oh dear.... the bobble head is going to lead to constant amusement like the Crazy 8-Ball: every question asked will have his head bobbing around with both affirmative and negative movements.

Hey Coach, was there really an event that took place which landed Mix in the doghouse? [head bobs]

R roxfontaine , seriously though, nice job with your club outreach. You've made great inroads with the front office and the fans are better off for it.

My first reaction was "LMFAO A BOOBLEHEAD???" but for some reason now I really want one. I'd sit in my car all day asking it questions.

Hey Coach, should Pirlo be doing a much better job on free kicks?
Hey Coach, are you actually trying to turn Ethan White into someone who knows how to play soccer?
Hey Coach, do you regret throwing Eirik into the lions den against Toronto in the playoffs?

This is becoming a real selling point!

Just needs a button that play a prerecorded "I'm really quite pleased"

Also can you throw in "Aggressivity."

Really looking forward to this. Definitely the best giveaway the club has done. Hopefully they realize this and open it to all fans for giveaways at the Yankees. I mean the Yankees have a promotional item nearly every day. Why can't we?

Not the Yankees. Sponsors of the Yankees. We're not quite at that level yet. Goya has given away cookies a few times. Lol