First Game Vs Orlando 3/7 Or 3/8

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds fair that the other expansion team plays their first game at home also taking their pre MLS fixtures into account. Thought someone said it was an asinine policy of the MLS for all new teams to play first game away from their home city. Aren't these fixtures supposed to be somewhat random anyway seems incredibly contrived if this is the case. I couldn't care less who its against. Are we supposed to be more excited that House of Mouse are likely first opponents?

I'm not sure that MLS makes any pretensions to running a randomised fixture list. They seem relatively open to switching things around if it produces a "big box office" result.

That will be the only way they can fill 65k seats.
If there are going to be 65k there, you can make it 65001. Midas shall be there to drunken himself on the authentic tears cried by the authentic supporters of the authentic expansion club.

To miss it would be like skipping the first hour of an open bar.

Their fans are discussing the club giving away free tickets to the opener to make them look like a bigger deal than they truly are.
awww yea let the banter begin, im ready to see these games.

this is going to be awkward - like watching child abuse, which I guess is justified since OC fans punch children

Disney World could be considered a form of child abuse considering some of the horror stories I've heard about queues/overcrowding there.

Reactions: Kjbert
Any proof of that?

http://theunsubs.com/wp/2014/07/07/blog-may-you-live-in-interesting-times/
I don’t even know what minute it was in since it all happened so fast. I heard someone yell, and turned around and there was a guy wearing a Rowdies shirt over his Orlando one lighting a flare in the Ralph’s mob supporters section. A few fans proceeded to knock the flare out of his hand and push (yes there were punches thrown on both sides) him out to the aisle. While that happened two or three more Orlando City supporters tried to then get into Ralph’s Mob supporters section but were pushed by fans and then police. Somewhere in this, a 12/13 year old child tried to stop an Orlando City fan from getting into the Mob section and the Orlando fan then punched the child.

"HA-HA, that little punk ass had it coming to him! If you can't take the Ultra life go to the opera. HA-HA."

876tre.png

Reactions: D_RoyJenkins
Any proof of that?
quotes from OCSC facebook https://www.facebook.com/OrlandoCit...1880902442/747648685293422/?type=3&permPage=1:
  • Chett KubikThe cops were there 20+ cars showed up. They were making OC fans leave early. I'm really disappointed that it went down like that. The young teenager was trying to stop the OC fan from fighting and the grown man swung on him. Luckily a cop was there to grab the man. I like OC but the fans there should be ashamed. They instigated it all throwing smoke bombs and spitting on Rowdie fans. So unless you were there stop all your assuming on here. It was ugly.
    Like · Reply · 8 · July 6 at 8:18pm

• Jacob Letzring
      Yeah I was there cheering on OC but our fans got way out of hand. I was embarrassed by how we purposefully went over to there section to start something. Chanting is fine but once you try to start something you've crossed the line.
      Like · 13 · July 6 at 8:26pm

Status
Not open for further replies.