Football/soccer Trophies From Around The World

NYCFCFan10

Registered
Mar 23, 2014
Want to start a thread where we look at all the soccer trophies from around the world. Not just championship trophies but I'll start with a few title trophies anyway.

Guess I'll start with MLS.

The beguiling MLS Cup. I love this trophy. Extremely elegant and classy.
lamar-hunt-mls-trophy-santa-monica-pier-la-galaxy.png

The Eastern/Western Conference Trophy (Eastern pictured but its the same thing for the Western)
131972234_display_image.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Across the Pond
The World Cup trophy is of course perhaps the most recognisable football trophy in the world...

fifa-world-cup-trophy.jpg

...but I personally actually prefer the original trophy, known as the Jules Rimet Trophy (it helps that England won it, but that isn't the only reason):

1_op_462x600.jpg

Carling Cup won by Liverpool in 2009
FTL
Carling-Cup_2722463.jpg

Want to start a thread where we look at all the soccer trophies from around the world. Not just championship trophies but I'll start with a few title trophies anyway.

Guess I'll start with MLS.

The beguiling MLS Cup. I love this trophy. Extremely elegant and classy.
MLS-Cup-2012-Trophy.jpg
The image is corrupted for me (using IE at work) so for anyone else using a fucking obsolete OS --
lamar-hunt-mls-trophy-santa-monica-pier-la-galaxy.png

I gotta go with Bundesliga
Bundesliga-Trophy-Desktop-Wallpaper.jpg

Last edited:
España's Copa de Su Majestad el Rey (His Majesty the King's Cup) better known as the Copa del Rey (the King's Cup).

IMG_1134.JPG

Reactions: Z4CH3B99
I quite like the two Football League trophies too, actually.

This one is awarded for winning the Championship (the league below the Premier League):

Championship-Trophy-Crop.jpg

This one is given to the winners of League One and League Two (the leagues below the Championship):

7830030924_62bacd32ec.jpg

I have seen a lot of awesome trophies given in soccer competitions. But for me, Fifa world cup trophy is the best. It may be very small compared to others, but the value it holds stands ahead of every other. When it comes to look, I like the Barclays trophy for English premier league the best. Anyway, it is great to see all these trophies and sports awards in a single place.