Forum Folks I'd like to have a beer with

Sounds like Dallas pre-game it is! I usually drink at Yankee Tavern or Yankee Bar & Grill but Stan's has looked very inviting when I've walked by and never pre-gamed there. How bout Stan's for a pint or five before FCD on Saturday, September 17?

Reactions: JayH
Sounds like Dallas pre-game it is! I usually drink at Yankee Tavern or Yankee Bar & Grill but Stan's has looked very inviting when I've walked by and never pre-gamed there. How bout Stan's for a pint or five before FCD on Saturday, September 17?
Works for me! (I should be good to go with full disclosure of the small risk of bailing on the game depending on whether my wife has the newborn and the rest of the household under control that day.)

Works for me! (I should be good to go with full disclosure of the small risk of bailing on the game depending on whether my wife has the newborn and the rest of the household under control that day.)
one of the few acceptable excuses!

Reactions: JayH
While I'll be at Dallas, I don't think I'll be able to pregame with the Mrs in tow. However the following Friday night, with the game starting at 8, I should be able to grab a beer beforehand.

Plus, adam adam owes me a beer (or two for that game winner) compliments of Super Cookie Burger.

LOL!!!!!!! I didn't think PitchSide Seaters drank beer, bro, and I can't afford champagne & caviar!
Come thru to Stan's
LionNYC LionNYC , you and I can drink beers in the corner at Stan's while the cool kids hang out at the bar...

Lol, I kid.

I honestly don't get near YS for pregaming as I'm slamming beers in my apt and playing FIFA with my old roommate beforehand and then leaving way later than we originally planned on. Midas Mulligan and Paul have seen me at my peak during the Colorado match.

I don't think I'll be doing this weekend's away game at RD as I'm not drinking for the whole month of September (outside of the two NYCFC home games).

Reactions: Goodfella
While I'll be at Dallas, I don't think I'll be able to pregame with the Mrs in tow. However the following Friday night, with the game starting at 8, I should be able to grab a beer beforehand.

Plus, adam adam owes me a beer (or two for that game winner) compliments of Super Cookie Burger.
My Mrs will likely be in tow, they can commiserate

Reactions: Ulrich