Frank Lampard for MLS Player of the Month

So it'd be safe to call him a Founding Member?

I honestly love T Tom in Fairfield CT - he's one of the best posters on here. Just wish he would drop the bias. If Midas Mulligan Midas Mulligan can come around, anyone can.
I'm a pragmatist when it comes to sports. I've been pleased with the good results lately and our scoring, so there is no catalyst for harping on philosophical disagreements.

I would still like to see Mix play with Pirlo and Iraola with similar instructions to Frank. I think he should be the one spelling Lampard and trying to have some of the FF goal scoring dust rub off. It doesn't look like that is going to happen, though. I don't like it, but I won't complain about it so long as we are winning. In games like against RBNJ though, I will and did complain about not playing Mix.

I'm a pragmatist when it comes to sports. I've been pleased with the good results lately and our scoring, so there is no catalyst for harping on philosophical disagreements.

I would still like to see Mix play with Pirlo and Iraola with similar instructions to Frank. I think he should be the one spelling Lampard and trying to have some of the FF goal scoring dust rub off. It doesn't look like that is going to happen, though. I don't like it, but I won't complain about it so long as we are winning. In games like against RBNJ though, I will and did complain about not playing Mix.

I don't agree with you about Mix - but I'll play along. Where does Mix play against NJRB, who does he replace and why do you think he would help?

I don't agree with you about Mix - but I'll play along. Where does Mix play against NJRB, who does he replace and why do you think he would help?
Frank. Instead of standing around, he would have gotten through a decent work rate, which would have been a big help in that match in particular.