Frank Lampard On Espn Fc - Video

Awesome to be there in person this morning. I think he's said all the right things so far both in the press conference and in this interview. Good start for NYCFC just got even better!

Thanks for the upload, btw

Got a voicemail yesterday from Frank Lampard...just absolutely awesome. One of the many incredible reasons why NYCFC is a five star, first class football experience. Frank Lampard is one of the true ambassador's of the game. I've been away for awhile...there is so much to talk about...will be back on the forums this weekend. Can't wait!

Reactions: BxLio91
Got a voicemail yesterday from Frank Lampard...just absolutely awesome. One of the many incredible reasons why NYCFC is a five star, first class football experience. Frank Lampard is one of the true ambassador's of the game. I've been away for awhile...there is so much to talk about...will be back on the forums this weekend. Can't wait!
That's awesome man! Wish there was an easy way to extract and upload that.

Don't think this has been posted anywhere else. Looks like they got Lampard into the commentary booth at a Yankees game a couple of days ago, and the commentators interviewed him as they commentated.

Those less fond of him might be interested to note that towards the end of the video they bring up the 9/11 "thing", and he both issues a straight-up apology for it, and also categorically denies that he was actually insulting Americans or America at the time, saying that the actual details got misreported.

Yeah I tweeted that one too. Great interview. He's definitely intelligent and well spoken. Very happy with his signing.

That's awesome man! Wish there was an easy way to extract and upload that.
Yeah, got it saved on voice mail. Definitely going to upload that and a bunch of pics that I have from World Cup. Have been more busy than I counted on after returning. But things should be freeing up early this week.

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
Russia should be a DEFINITE! Right now I'm planning on St. Petersburg, Moscow and Sochi but it's still early.
Good luck. Think the final will be in Kiev?

Anyone want to just charter a bus?

You know, as Americans, we are accustomed to footballers who are really well spoken, and that's not at all the norm in the rest of the world. Lampard is really good with it.

The more I hear from him, the more I like what he seems to bring to the locker room. I have my preferences for how I'd have wanted to see that slot filled on the pitch, but I can't complain about how he's embraced the role. He's working hard to earn his money.

Reactions: AlexB and Vito
You know, as Americans, we are accustomed to footballers who are really well spoken, and that's not at all the norm in the rest of the world. Lampard is really good with it.

The more I hear from him, the more I like what he seems to bring to the locker room. I have my preferences for how I'd have wanted to see that slot filled on the pitch, but I can't complain about how he's embraced the role. He's working hard to earn his money.
I don't think one could ask for more. It's an absolute joy to see how the club is developing. I believe each player will hold to their responsibilities honorably.