Frank Lampard Out Vs Orlando

As I said in a previous post. This is getting a bit ridiculous now. I said Lampard will be out vs Orlando and who knows if we EVER see him in a NYCFC uni, and that Pirlo might come off the bench in the second half. What a disaster Lampard has been and I have been one of those giving him the benefit of doubt, but seriously this is embarrassing.

What's up with the Harrison NJ location tag

Reactions: Kjbert
This isn't very surprising though given that yesterday during the press conference the manager said there was no update on his condition.

If he's still injured he can't play, I think we might be overreacting just a tad, yeah it's PR nightmare all that's been going on. And we'd all of liked him to play by this point, but muscle injuries take a bit to come back from, and obviously this one hasn't been as minor as all of us has hoped.
As for him having been out the other night, are players who are injured not allowed to leave the physios table?

Edit: are, not aren't.

Last edited:
This isn't very surprising though given that yesterday during the press conference the manager said there was no update on his condition.

If he's still injured he can't play, I think we might be overreacting just a tad, yeah it's PR nightmare all that's been going on. And we'd all of liked him to play by this point, but muscle injuries take a bit to come back from, and obviously this one hasn't been as minor as all of us has hoped.
As for him having been out the other night, are players who aren't injured not allowed to leave the physios table?

No one is overreacting. We all understand injuries happen, but that isn't the issue here. The issue is that NYCFC has lied to us AGAIN, and continue to not be transparent when it comes to player injuries. I don't know why it's such a fucking secret. They told us it was a minor injury, and it's clear now that isn't the case. It's much worse.

They need to stop this bullshit.

Can we just drop him already? Lol seriously, Pirlo is going to play before this guy. NYCFC should have never allowed him to play the entire season at City.

As for him having been out the other night, are players who are injured not allowed to leave the physios table?

Edit: are, not aren't.
Strange how all the newbies defend Lampard to the death...hmmm...