From The Factory Floor Podcast

NP Chance is very good very easy going on radio. The host of the show needs some weed or something to losing up. (I'm kidding about the weed but he needs to losing up.)

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of the show or the host so it was easy to dislike this episode more than usual. Hopefully we'll hear some other NYCFC supporters get a voice on that show.

Fuck those guys. They're not just dicks or Red Bull fans or whatever. They're like bonafide bad people. Scum of the earth type shit. I'll never ever give a dollar to that bar in any capacity no matter how great the bosses are just because that podcast is done from there.

I basically left the Third Rail board (mutual decision to be fair not just me) over that podcast, that bar, etc..

Reactions: BxLio91
Fuck those guys. They're not just dicks or Red Bull fans or whatever. They're like bonafide bad people. Scum of the earth type shit. I'll never ever give a dollar to that bar in any capacity no matter how great the bosses are just because that podcast is done from there.

I basically left the Third Rail board (mutual decision to be fair not just me) over that podcast, that bar, etc..
If you don't mind my asking, what happened there that made it so bad?

Reactions: Goodfella
Every time I listen to that podcast I cringe at how biased and generally bad the host and his guest are. I didn't care for this particular podcast because he was asking the TR guy questions that he could never answer and yet Chance did. I guess this all comes at a time that we haven't played a match and there's not a lot to talk about but I'm sure they could have delved more into the TR.

Reactions: einwindir